Ch. seven

I was here, at the door, my hand near knocking.

Should I trust him? What if he lied? What if I just left? What's if I texted him? Left and told him I was sick.

Ding. I pulled out my rose gold 6s (a/n I got one this weekend!!) out of my pocket lit up with a message. I looked closer and I knew it was from Harry.

From Harry

I know your here. Doors unlocked. If you do not come up here you will get punished xo daddy.

I took a deep breath and moved my shaky hand to the door knob. I turned it and pushed open the large door.

When I stepped inside I couldn't see anything. The lights were turned off everywhere. "H- Harry," called out.

But once I did I regretted it as I was forced against the door. "Your late," a raspy voice whispered in my ear then he bit down on my ear. "I- I'm so sorry H-harry," I stuttered tilting my head to give him more access to my neck.

Harry moved away from me then pulled me up stairs. "Harry," I whined missing his touch. He just "shh"ed me.

He opened a door,"go in and take off you clothes then lay on the bed." He demanded closing the door leaving me alone.

I stripped out of my uniform and laid down on his black bed. He was taking for ever. I was anxious and I don't think I can wait much longer.

As on que Harry walked in. I bite my lip. He looked me up and down. "God Natalie you are beautiful baby but you came in late. You have to be punished."

Harry then jumped on top of me. "W- what are you going to do Daddy," I stuttered terrified as to what he could do to me.

"Anything and everything," Harry smirked. He pulled out an egg shaped toy but set it aside.

He came down and kissed me on the lips then down my neck finding my sweet spot. I couldn't contain my moans for him. His hands started to rub my boo.bs and then suck and mark me as his.

I moaned arching my back. "P-please," I whimpered. "What baby. You want me to touch you," Harry whispered in my ear.

I whined nodding my head. "Too bad," he shrugged turning on the egg shaped device. He smirked leaning forward towards me. The vibrating got closer to my core.

"D-daddy," I moaned feeling the pleasure through my whole body. I've never felt this before. And I let this stranger now touch me like this.

I don't know what's came over me,"I love when you moan my name," Harry's hot breath fanned my neck.

Then with out warning he stuck the toy in side of me. My legs shook and my whole body arched. Harry then couldn't resist. He took off his pants and then his boxers.

I gulped. It looked even bigger than the picture I saw.

He started pumping to my cries and moans. I wished he was here touching me.

I released but it wasn't over. "D-d-daddy s-stopppp," I moaned out. "This is your punishment baby girl," he said.

He walked out the door shortly after. Leaving me alone. And comming.

//

It's been 20 minutes or so when Harry came back in.

"Promise to never do that to me again," Harry towered over me.

"I promise," I managed to breath out. Harry then took out the toy. I went numb. Tears stained my face. I curled myself into a ball, naked and cold.

I felt the bed dip,"aw baby I'm sorry. Your mine and you got you daddy upset," he said curling next to me.

"D-daddy?" I said looking up at him.

"I'm your Daddy now, your mine. No one else. I own you okay?"

I nodded. Daddy lifted me up and carried me to his bathroom. The steam of the bath he must have filled was rising off the water. He dropped a bath bomb into the water and I gasped in surprise never seeing one before.

Daddy just giggled at me.

The rest of the night we were in the tub together sharing little nothing's.

Maybe daddy isn't bad after all.

///
A/n

Sorry it took long to update.

And it might be going fast but deal with it lmao.

I'm a sucky writing with a sucky life.

Xo