ch. 10

"Coming," i yelled carefully carrying the food the table. I leaned over to place it all down and took a seat across my mom and Mr. Niall , Harry sitting next to me and directly across my mom.

They started discussing business when i heard the belle cry from upstairs upsetting my mom. I excused myself to take care of her, we didn't have enough time to drop her off at her grandmas.

When she fell back asleep i walked across to my room only to be surprised by a tall figure examining room, looking through the photos,"I didn't know you had a baby sister," Harry spoke turning to look at me.

"She's not really related to me, My moms husband at the time, he wasn't my dad, had her with his assistant," I said. The story came easily out of my mouth. He just smiled up at me and walked closer,"Your so god damn beautiful," he sighed.

"Thank you, you are okay i guess," i laughed as his face pretended to get angry. "I will take you over my lap right now," he threatened.

I really wanted to push him,"Oh really daddy? Was i being a bad girl," i asked innocently swaying back and forth. i watched as his eyes turned darker. But then i placed my hand on his chest and slowly reached his almost hard on and gently rubbed but quickly turned back around and walked out, swaying my hips.

i heard his loud steps following me down to the table sitting next to me,"You don't get away with teasing Daddy," Harry whispered in my ear then smiled up at my mom and Niall.

Dinner went on as usual, business talk and all but Harry wasn't having it. He reached across placing his hands on my clothed thighs and continued their normal talk i gulp and went back to eating.

Harry slowly started squeezing and rubbing me and then with one stretched out finger he started rubbing my pussy.

"Mmmm," i let out a quiet moan but no one noticed except Harry of course. He kept things small and when i took sip of my water he used his whole hand to grab me and i chocked on my water spitting some of it out in front of everyone,"Excuse me," i shouted running back upstairs and locking myself in my room until they left.

My phone beeped and when i checked it, it was a message from Harry

From Daddy:

you didn't let me finish what i started.   :( Meet me tomorrow ill let you know where and when tomorrow morning. Sleep tight princess and if u touch yourself think of me ;^

To Daddy:

touch myself?

and after i sent that he never responded and i fell asleep thinking of what he was up to.

-----

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW IF U LIKE IT AND HEART IT

-XOXOXO