Ch. 12

I knew the swim suit i picked was sexy, that's why i did it

I knew the swim suit i picked was sexy, that's why i did it. I got changed and walked out the door connected to my bathroom.

The sun was just setting and the blue stay was turning black. The ocean lit up from lights hanging in palm trees and i was Harry laying in the sand looking out in the sea. His beach curls are flying everywhere with the salty air blowing hard against him.

i came up behind him covering his eyes feeling him twitch under me and felt his mouth turn into a smile. With his eyes still covered i walked to stand in front if him.

I released my hands and stood back. I could see harry's eye shoot open as he gawked at me. "Baby girl," he breathed out standing in front of me reaching his arm out tracing my arm with his finger tips sending goosebumps up my body.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he whispered in my ear,"but that will have to wait."

I whimpered at that reply looking up at him and he bended down to kiss my fore head. Then out of no where he scooped me up and started running. i was screaming and kicking in his arms when i realized what he was doing.

"Harry if you throw me into this ocean i will never forgive you!" I screamed when i felt the cold water splash up my legs. All you could hear was Harry laughing at my please for help and then all the sudden i was engulfed by ice cold salt water.

I got out of the water splashing Harry,"What is wrong with you?" I shouted at him. "Are i'm so sorry," he said grabbing me pulling me into his arms,"Can you forgive me?"

He started pouting at me. And i couldn't help but forgive him. We watched the sun set on the beach and eat chocolate covered strawberries and just cuddle till Harry started to get bit by mosquitoes.

"I'm going to go shower," i said once we got inside. I closed the bathroom door and dropped my bikini on the floor starting to see smoke fog up the mirror.

I stepped into the shower and felt the salt water that cling on my skin wash off my body. I was interrupted when the shower curtain flew open to reveal a naked Harry.

"Jesus Christ you scared me!" i shouted, whacking his chest.

"Did you think you could shower without me?" He smirked coming closer lifting me up against the wall kissing my neck. The water hit his hair and back. i wrapped my legs above his waist letting his lips bless my body.

"I'll finish this in bed," he winked at me grabbing the body wash and a loofa. He started scrubbing my chest squeezing my boobs making a moan slip my lips. And he went lower and once he reached my pussy i felt his fingers rub against me making me twitch but that's all i got all shower.

I just want to get to bed already.

--

Thank you so much for all the support. Next chapter is gonna be dirty you sluts 😉

-xoxo