ch. 11

i'm almost positive Harry fell asleep last night so when i woke with a text from him i was happily surprised

From Daddy:

Here's where i want to meet you and at 11:30 on the dot (bring a swim suit) and clothes to stay over

He sent with an address attached. This should be a fun spring break. It's 9am right now so i went to shower and get ready, grabbing my bikinis and clothes along with a little surprise for Harry.

Once i was done it was 11 so i told me mom i was staying at a friends over break and got myself an uber. While he was driving i could smell the salt water and we pulled into a beautiful beach house. I typed in the pin he sent and he drove across the shelly driveway. i happily paid the driver and ran up to the large glass door.

Before i could even knock the door flew open and there was Harry,"Right on time," he smiled and gave me a huge kiss. It soon got heated and Harry forced his tongue into my mouth and his hands moved from my waist to my ass and he lifted me up onto his hips.

He kissed down my neck pushing my long brown hair aside. "Harry my stuff," i laughed when i realized he left my stuff outside. He groaned and threw me on to the couch and grabbed my suit case. "Follow me," he staid walking to what looked like to be a kitchen and up some stairs until we reached a huge bedroom.

There was a beautiful balcony that led to the beach with stairs and an infinity pool. It's was stunning and Harry had to close my mouth shut for me.

"Everything is so beautiful Harry," i shouted with excitement running to hug him. He hugged me back and i heard him whisper "anything for my baby girl," but he quickly started to unpack my bags.

He laughed as he pulled out my onesie and spilled bright when he saw my laced underwear and sheer bras. I couldn't help but blush and Harry said,"I can't wait to see you in these," and he started to walk to me. I instinctively walked backwards until i hit the wall and he was just 2 inches away from me and i could smell his minty breath with a hint of cigarette.

"Go get dressed and meet me by the beach in 5 minuets," he demanded before walking away and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

----
SORRY it's been forever omg. i hope everyone still is reading this, show me you care by leaving comment please ❤️

i will promise to update more