Earth

It is the day Sarola is going to earth, as she groggily sits up on the bed rubbing the sleep off her eyes, she stands and walk to the direction of her lace robe.

She obviously didn't want to be in her underwear eating breakfast, she opens the door lazily walking to the dining room, as she walks in her eyes blinded by the sudden lights.

'Why is there a bright light in the dining room' she thought slowly walking in covering her eyes.

As the light slowly disappeared from her sight, blinking to focus what was in front of her, she saw the table filled with delicious food.

On the table there was a tower of pancakes with syrup slowly flowing down, bacon strips in the shape of a zoo the animals were even moving and lots of things you'd imagine that were impossible made entirely out of breakfast foods.

Sarola thought 'The dining room looks like breakfast heaven' her thought were interrupted by her father yelling

"Surprise!!"

|| Time Skip|| ( I am extremely lazy )

It was close to the time she had to leave with her still thinking of that amazing breakfast.

She went to her room and checked if she brought what was needed and what was important, she especially made sure that the picture of her when she was 3 with her mother carrying her was packed and wasn't broken.

With that she was finally ready to go.

Her father called her out since it was time to go, as she got in, she cocked her head out of the window and looked longingly at the castle she lived in all her life.

The ride finally stopped, Sarola looked at the window and saw a school and her face scrunched up.

Sarola hated school, yes school is extremely boring but she had admit she would be more bored if all she did was train at home.

As both Death and Sarola went inside a room entitled principal's office, obviously their both in human form.

Sarola was observing her surroundings earth was bright but she had to get used to it, still observing what was around her, while in the background you can see Death threatening the principal for not agreeing to let her study in the school the with the principal scared he immediately agreed out of fear.

Death satisfied of his answer slowly let his shirt go, the principal finally on his feet turned microphone one and spoke 

"Marco to the principal's office, you can bring a friend along".

After the principal spoke Death left, of course without hugging his daughter first.

While in a classroom 

"Ooh, I think someone's in trouble" Marco himself spoke 

"For those people who voted me the safe kid you must be pretty embar- wait did he say I can bring a friend?"

Marco questioned himself and said 

"Well whatever, come on Star" 

with that a blonde with too much enthusiasm presumably Star followed after him.

As he entered the principal said after he got inside 

"Marco meet our foreign exchange student you will be the one along with Star to show her around, since you are the safest kid in the school".

Marco devastated was going to explain that he was a misunderstood bad boy, since all Marco heard was was the words safest kid till he saw someone in the corner of his eye.