School

Today is Sarola's 3rd day in school well yesterday was really boring, since she knows some of the stuff already except history.

Human history was quite except able since Sarola enjoyed the stories of the wars that have happened, Sarola actually met people from that time period in the land of death but she didn't trust them that much.

Right now Sarola is in the classroom learning about math, math wasn't that hard for Sarola since when she was in the castle she needed to learn so she wouldn't disappoint.

'This so boring' Sarola thought with a sigh.

After around 10 minutes the bell rang making everyone walk out to get to their designated classes instead of going to class she was going to skip.

As Sarola was walking around she heard an unusual sound, it sounded like a mix of guitar and a key bored.

Walking to the sound she came across a boy her age with his hair covering his eyes, a scarf on his neck, on a car and playing on the mix breed of an instrument with a song of his own.

She went to the boy until she was in front of him and asked

"Can I sit with you?"

"Sure?"

The boy anwered more a question actually, as the boy accepted Sarola sat beside him on the front of the car and asked

"What's your name?"

"Oscar, your's"

"Sarola"

Then they fell quite however Oscar was still playing on the instrument.

"Can I try it?"

Sarola questioned

"Okay"

With that Oscar handed the instrument to her after she had it in hand and put on right, she started playing but how she played seemed like she had played it before though this was her first time playing the instrument not seeing it.

To Oscar eyes he was in awe on how beautifully she played 'Woah' somehow a tiny blush crewpt up his cheeks, he felt the heat from his cheeks was thankful for his long hair.

After she finished playing the bell rang "Thanks for letting me play, see ya around" Sarola said as she ran with a wave to her locker, it was actually the last bell for the day.

|| Diaz Household||

Sarola was in her room of the Diaz house and thought 'I should expand my room'
After that thought she covered her room in black flames.

After the flames dispersed a tower similar to Star's except it was a darker shade, her room was actually on the other side of the house.

Unlike Star had the pointy roof thingy Sarola instead made her's glass so she can see the stars when it was night, if it was day a flat roof would automatically cover the glass which was solar powered.

In her room was a bed with a frame with shallow curtains above it in the center, a large desk, a walk-in closet, she also put a mini fridge if ever that would happen, and many wall decorations which she teleported from her room to here.

|| While the flames were still making her room||

Marco was hanging out in Star's room talking 'bout random stuff till they both smelt burning.

Marco was confused along with Star since they both know Marco's parents aren't home.

They bolted out the door and ran to the source of the smell, when the smell got stronger they came across Sarola's door to her room.

They immediately slammed the door open to get to their friend if ever she got injured instead they saw a room that was not what it originally looked like, the room was the same as Star's.

When they recovered from their trance, they both spotted Sarola inside the room, Marco was going to ask how she did this instead was interrupted by Star.

"Sarola this amazing, it look like an observatory! How did you do this!?"

"This also a part of the black flames uniqueness"

Sarola answered and continued

"Guys, I'm going to be in my succubus form when I'm in the house since I can't keep my human form for that long, if you are too uncomfortable of the appearance you can just turn around and change the clothing"

With that they both turned around quickly.

When the mixture of heat and coldness were gone they looked back around and saw Sarola's new appearance.

Instead of the skimpy outfit before she wore a graphic tee that reached to her mid thigh, long white socks 2inches below the shirt and simple high- top black converse shoes.

They both thought it was fine since she looked decent however Marco shyly asked

"Are you wearing anything under your shirt?"

"Of course, one my human maids told me this outfit would look fine when I asked what to wear"

With that they said their good nights.

(*'°'*)(*'°'*)(*'°'*)

The picture above is her new appearance. I was too lazy to do it properly and color it just imagine her demon/ succubus form with a new outfit. I forgot to say this she can actually retract her horns and wings when she sleeps. Her sleepwear is only her underwear actually since yeah you know sheesh!! Hope you liked today's chapter.