Chapter 1

My parents are having another child. I was excited to hear the news at first, but seeing Mom turn into a woman...I wasn't expecting that. I guess some male demons do that though. Claude, my father, is still a dude. I wonder what my little sibling will look like. I look 50/50 of both of them, so it's hard to tell. Anyway, Sebastian, my mom, is only a few months. I wonder what it's going to be like for me, when I choose to have my little spawns of torture.

Shit, I'm still at the high school. I don't leave from that Hell hole until June. My dad and mom have been so focused on the pregnancy. They barely spend time with my ass, I bet they don't notice me when I sneak out.

"Jackie, what are you doing? You're going to be late for school!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I sighed out of annoyance, and picked up my school bag. Kissing Mom and Dad goodbye, I hopped into my friend's car. She's a senior, but she misses a lot of school.

"'Bout time slow ass!" She joked, smoking a bit of weed.

"Dude, get that shit outta here!" I giggled, "You're gonna make me smell like skunk"

"Fine, fine" She took it out, and drived me to school.

Now, school here is disgusting. Humans everywhere, it's just nasty. They don't clean worth crap. My parents could clean this up under an hour.

"Hey, Jackie" I turned around, and found my crush looking at me. Yes, my crush is a human female.

"O-Oh, um, hi, Nancy" My face turned a light pink.

"I was wondering...If you wanted to go to the movies sometime. Just you and me" She smiled, her perfect white teeth showing. Her blue eyes sparkled within the sunlight.

"That sounds great" I awkwardly smiled back, which caused her to giggle softly. "Um...I'll give you a call" With that, she wrote down her number, and skipped back to her friends. I smiled dreamily. I've had a crush on that girl since Kindergarten.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I yelled, setting down my school bag in the kitchen. Apparently, they went to the store, leaving a note on the counter. I sighed and made myself some food. Then, decided to call Nancy.

"Hello?" A deep manly yet drunk voice answered.

"Um..Hi, is Nancy there?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Nancy!!!" He yelled, hiccupping from over drinking, "Some kid wants to talk to ya"

"Okay, sir...Hello?" She sounded like she has been crying.

"Hey Nancy, it's Jackie"

"Hey you" I could tell her face lit up.

"I was wondering...If Friday was good for you"

"Yeah, I'm not busy Friday"

"Great, see you then" "See you then~" She hung up, and my heart was racing. Never done this before. Soon, mom and dad walked in with a bunch of food. 

"Jackie, you okay?" Dad asked, "You look nervous" "I'm okay, Dad" Oh yeah, my parents don't know I'm lesbian. Forgot to mention that...Oops ....................................................................................................

"Claude, I'm worried about Jackie. She doesn't talk to me anymore." Sebastian sighed. 

"Don't worry, I think she's just being a teenager" Claude kissed his head, and they fell asleep cuddling.