Chapter 6

~Jackie~

"No...I am not human" I sighed.

"What are you then?" She snuggled closer.

"I'm a demon...Mom and Dad are too" I looked away from her. She placed her hand on my cheek, turning my head to face her. She kissed me softly.

"I don't care what you are, I love you" Nancy kept kissing me, moving down towards my neck.

"Nnh~ I love you too" I moaned softly.

"What does my soul smell like~?" She whispered in my ear, licking gently.

"It smells like candy~ So sweet and yummy, just like you~" I chuckled.

"Jackie, make a contract with me please...~" Nancy begged.

"Love, I don't know how and I don't want to kill you" Concern in my voice,"Why would you ask that?"

"I want to get revenge...On my father... For all the times he raped me, abused me, and my mother. I hate him.." She held her legs close to her chest, trying not to cry.
"Honey..." I held her close to my chest, "We don't have to make a contract, let's just try something el-"

"No... You don't know what it's like to deal with that every day since you could start remembering shit"

"Nancy, please sweetie. I don't want to make a contract..."

"I'm sure your parents would with me"

"Babe, c'mon please. You don't want to make contracts with demons. Besides, once the deed is over your soul is mine. Don't you want to live happy with me?"

"When I'm 60 something, you'll still look 25"

"Oh..."

"Jackie...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that, I ju-"

I kissed her roughly, pulling her close to me after I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

~Claude~

"Sebastian, you alright?" I kissed his cheek, sitting next to him on our bed. He nodded gently and cuddled close to me.

"I'm just thinking" He purred.

"About?" I started playing with his hair.

"The baby, Jackie, and how we need to teach Jackie about making contracts"

"I can teach her, you seem kind of drained to be in your true form" He chuckled.

"I am drained, honestly"

"How about I start you a bath then I'll go check on the girls?"

"Mhm" He smiled. I got up and started the bath for him. Putting candles around, along with black rose petals. Including a black bath bomb. I placed my hand in the water. Ah, scalding hot water...Amazing.

"Baby, your bath is ready~"