Chapter 4

Being a demon sucks sometimes....Really sucks. How do I cover this up from Nancy? It's Friday already. She's gonna be here in an hour and I am still visibly demon. These stupid fangs won't go away. My eyes won't stop glowing pink. All this other bullshit. I'll just tell her I'm cosplaying.

Soon Nancy arrived, thank Satan her mother dropped her off. She looked so cute in her pink dress. Her hair in pigtails. I began to blush a bit as I felt blood running from my nose.

"Hey Jackie" She giggled, "You got a nosebleed"

"Eheh yeah, ignore that" I was so nervous, "Would you like to meet my parents before hanging in my room?"

She nodded before I opened the door for her and let her inside a demon's house. Her soul smelled sweet, but nothing worth craving for. She's just so cute in every way possible.

"Mom, Dad, this is Nancy" I introduced her, and they were smiling as the fake butlers they used to be.

 "Nice to meet you Nancy" Sebastian said. 

 "Pleasure to meet you too" Nancy smiled. Claude smiled back.

  I knew he would like her...Only because her soul was so sweet smelling. I gave him a look, he just chuckled lightly. I showed Nancy around before heading up to my room. 

"Sorry about the mess" I sighed. 

 "It's okay" She said after she giggled. She sat down on my bed next to me, "Why is your hood on?" 

 "Oh, uh...I kinda chopped off my hair" 

 "Lemme see" I took off my hood, and she started playing with my hair, "I like it. Do your parents know?" 

 "Not yet" I laid down on my side off the bed. Nancy rested her head on my chest. My heart started beating quickly. I started playing with her hair and rubbing her back. She was blushing and so was I. We both sat up, looking into each other's eyes. Both of us were blushing dark red. I leaned in a bit, so did she. Soon our lips touched. I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. She gasped softly as I slid my tongue inside her sweet mouth. 

 "Mmm~" She moaned softly as I started rubbing her boobs. Running one hand up her leg and under her dress. Biting her neck softly as she rubbed my chest. "Jack...I'm nervous~" 

 "Don't be nervous, we don't have to have sex right now or anything" I kissed her forehead, "Only when you're ready, sweetie" I smiled at her, fixing her dress and hair. 

 "Thank you..." She blushed dark, giggling softly, "That was amazing though" I smiled even more, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"