Chapter 8

Sebastian sat up quickly, worrying Claude a bit. He threw off the covers and rushed to Jackie's room. Instantly hearing moans, causing him to cringe. His little girl, growing up way too fast. He knocked on the door loudly, hearing the girls' gasps. 

   "Jackie, I know what you're doing. Nancy is going home. Both of you get dressed. Your father will drive her home while we have a talk, little girl." He growled, walking away.

   "Are we in trouble?" Nancy cried. 

   "No sweetie, my mom is just hormonal. I'll talk to her, and I'm sure dad won't be mean towards you." Jackie assured her.

   After they got dressed, the girls hugged and kissed before they got separated. Claude went with Nancy, driving her home. 

   "Now, Jaqualine" Sebastian said in a strict tone. They were at the dining table having their talk, "Why did you choose to have sex?"

   "I don't know...I thought I was ready...I'm sorry mom..." I sniffled.

   "Honey, you're not in trouble. I'm not mad. I just was in a shock" 

   "Did you know I liked girls?... Is it a problem I like girls? You and dad are both males" This caused Sebastian to chuckle, 

   "Jackie, if I'm bisexual, why would I make a big deal of you being lesbian?"

   "I don't know, you know I worry, mom" She giggled.

   Nancy and Jackie messaged each other all night. Claude wasn't mad, neither was Sebastian. They didn't want the girls to break up or anything. Sebastian was happy her little girl found love, but was still a bit upset for having underage sex in the house. Nancy is still welcome to come over, except for spending the night. Jackie had told her parents about the contract stuff. They told her to wait, and they will show her.