Chapter 5

"Would you like to by my girlfriend?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course, I'd love to" Nancy smiled back, snuggling close to me, "Jackie...I'm not ready for sex...But I want to...Does that make sense?" I nodded and kissed her head.

She wants me, but she's scared. I don't blame her, from what I heard her father does to her. I think it might be good if we do have sex...To know how it feels when it's love. Not some alcoholic perv.

"Do you wanna know how it feels to have sex with someone who loves you and cares about you? I'm not pressuring you into this, I just...I dunno you deserve to feel loved.."

~Nancy~

Jackie really is a sweet person. I loved her since we met in Kindergarten. She always helped me, cared about me, got in trouble for me...Just from stopping some bullies. I should trust her..I don't know how though...

We started kissing again. I never knew kissing could be soft and meaningful. She started taking off my clothes, but she was very gentle as if she had a demon's touch. Oh, that's silly she can't be a demon...

"You alright, love?" Jackie asked, concern in her voice. I nodded a bit. She smiled, kissed my lips softly, and started moving down my body. "May I bite?"

"Y-Yeah...Go ahead babe" I blushed dark, moaning loudly as she started biting my clit gently, sucking on the lips. Two of her fingers were inside me, going in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I gripped her hair suddenly when her long tongue fucked me.

(Wonder where she got that from? Ehem Claudey boy)

"Jack...~ Nnnnh~" She left claw marks on my stomach and back. Along with bruises and bitemarks. "Where you going?..."

"I'm going to get a strap on..If that's okay with you?" She tucked my hair behind my ears, cupped both of my cheeks, and kissed me deeply. I kissed back deeply, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

"Get the strap on~" I giggled. She came back with it on and laid on her side of the bed. I got on top of her, straddling her hips before she slid it inside me. I gasped as it made it's way deep inside me. Moaning loudly already, I was riding her, my back was arching.

This felt so amazing and wonderful compared to my father... We soon finished our lesbianing. We cuddled closely in her bed. We were both still naked. "Hey um Jackie..." 

 "Yes?" 

 "Are...Are you human?"