t w e n t y - t h r e e

LOUIS POV

"youre such a tiny baby troll, but i think its cute."

harry was talking about my height for like the 123,592,208,482,492,582,133,019th time today.

"harold edward styles, shut your fookin mouth," i pretty much demanded.

"oh no thank you lou, im quite fine blabbing about nothin," he smirked.

this boy was absolutely annoyingly adorable on so many levels.

i groaned and turned away from him trying to unsuccessfully walk away.

of course i say unsuccessfully because harrys long arms quickly grabbed me and pulled me back into him.

he rested his head in my hair. "im sorry little lou," he mumbled.

i giggled quietly and turned back to face him. "youre not forgiven," i smirked.

"you're even more sassy in real life," harry laughed.

i shrugged and raised my eyebrows.

"i dont know what you want me to do harold."

his eyes flashed with something i couldnt even begin to explain before they returned to normal.

"its not harold, lewis."

now it was my turn for my face to fall into a flat line. "haz".

he smiled innocently at me before walking back towards the hotel.

yes, we left the hotel and walked to a small cafe not to far down the road.

"come on louis, we need to get moving, its cold," harry yelled back behind him.

i'd been just standing there watching harry walk away.

i snapped out of whatever trance i was in and started jogging to catch up with harry.

he wrapped his large hand around my dainty one as soon as i caught up with him.

i looked down at our hands entwined before i blushed lightly.

i could feel harrys eyes on me.
"haz why are you staring?"

"is it not okay to look at something amazing?" he asked.

"stop with the cheese!" i mumbled into his chest where id hidden my face.

"youre cute," he giggled.

i shook my head. my cheeks were burning from the huge smile painted on my face. "stoooooooop!"

we walked the rest of the way back in peaceful silence.

it was actually beginning to get really cold and i snuggled deeper into harrys side.

he wrapped his arm around me tighter and i smiled.

when we got back to the hotel, harry went to his room and i waited on my mom to come get me.

i had just met harry in real life but id known him for about 3 months.

i was already way too attached.

_

shiiittttyyyyyyy

textin chap next. sorry this sucks. why does this even have almost 1k reads?

writers block ugh.

k bye.

votes: 5?

comments: 5?