Chapter sixteen

Erasmus(Leo) pov

I jolt awake to the sound of banging. I jump up and grab my katanas.

I follow the noise to a room in the warehouse. I stand and listen to make sure it's coming from the room, it is so I get in a defensive stance.

I kick the door open and a cat runs out. "Wow. Now I'm scared of cats. I am officially losing it." I say to myself.

There's no point in sleeping now, it's almost sunrise so I decide to walk around the building.

There's not much to it. Just a big room and a couple smaller rooms.

I start to look at some of the items scattered around. I stop when I feel like I'm being watched.

I turn around just in time to catch a knife from hitting me. I look to see who it was and I don't see anyone.

I look at the knife. It has a note attached to it. I take the note off and unfold the letter.

:If you want to know more about your past come to the roof too of apartment 601 at midnight.: I read the note over again.

It has to be some kind of trap. I'm going though because I want to find out about everything.

Whoever this was must be scared to talk to me, but come on. Who throws a knife at your head with an invitation on it.

I have nothing better to do so I grab an old feed sack and use it as a practice dummy. I might need all the practice I can get tonight.