Chapter twenty two

Leo's pov

I land on the ground and jump outta the way. Debris and rubble fall down from the building.

I wait for the dust to clear. I can't find raph. He was right in front of me.

"Raph!" I yell. No answer. I run over to the pile of rubble and start looking through it.

Then I find him. I pull him out of the pile and drag him over to a cleared off spot. I check his pulse.

He's still alive, just unconscious. "Well let's get back to the others." I say out loud to no one. I put him on my back and stand up.

I hear something behind me. I turn around and stare in shock.

It's shredder. He's barley even injured. "You can still join me. Just destroy the others and you can be second in command." Shredder says.

"I won't join you again." I say. "Then it's your funeral." He says and runs toward me. I barley have time to toss Raph out of the way before I feel the impact of his kick.

I run over to where I landed and grab my katanas off of the ground. I turn and face shredder.

We stare each other down. Then we start fighting. I am barley able to keep up with his attacks but I manage to not get hurt.

Shredder jumps up and starts heading to the top of a huge building.

The odds are he will try to push me off, but I can't let him get away.

Soon we are both at the top of the building. To add to the dangers of being this high up it starts raining and the wind starts blowing.

I run to him and kick. He dodges of course, but that's not what I was going for. At the split instant when he dodged my attack he was off balance.

He stumbles backwards and I get ready. He regains his balance and stands straight. I send a punch to his face and his helmet goes flying off.

"I can't believe you have the guts to do this erasmus." He says. "My names Leo." I say and kick. He falls off the building.

His eyes lock with mine and his is full of terror. I don't know if it's because I'm a bad person, but all I do is smirk.

"Leo!" I hear Mikey's voice yell.

I look down and see shredder dead below me. I look at the others all standing down there. I see Raph getting up and Donnie talking to him.

Like & comment ?