Chapter nineteen

Raphs pov.

I walk to the dojo doors. I don't want to interrupt but this is important.

I knock. "Come in Raphael." I hear splinter say. I open the door and walk in. "What is it my son." Splinter asks.

I explain everything to him. "I need Leo. " I say. Then I stop and turn to him. "Will you help us." I ask.

"Yea. Let's go we don't have much time." He says. He stands up. "We were done anyway." Splinter says.

I walk with Leo out of the dojo. "What did he tell you? " I ask. "Just stuff about my past and things like that." He says.

"A couple friends of ours are over to help. Can you come up with a strategy." I say to him.

"I can, but I don't know if we will have a chance of winning." Leo says.

"We can't give up. We still have to try Leo." I say. "Um...I forgot to ask but do you want to be called Erasmus or Leo." I ask.

"Either is fine, and I know I wasn't saying not to try. I was saying that it'll be difficult but we might win." He says.

I hear everyone talking in the living room. "Our friends still think that your dead. " I say.

"Ok." He says. We turn the corner and walk into the living room.

Here goes nothing. Donnie sees us first and gets everyone's attention. Then mikey looks over and smiles so big it covers half his face.

"Not to be rude but why do we have two extra chairs, is Raph going to take up both of them. " Casey says.

"No Leo is." mikey says. April and Casey look at him like he has two heads.

"Yea, um I forgot he is mikey." April says like she is trying to make mikey feel better. "No April, you can't pretend. Mikey Leo is dead, he isn't going to just come back." Casey says and puts his feet in the chair.

I almost go and punch him. He yelled at mikey. Erasmus walks over to the table. April and Casey have their backs to us.

He walks to his chair. "Excuse me but, get your feet out of my chair."