Chapter One: The Playboy

Lucas pov.

"Like omg! Ahhh its Lucas! I wonder how I will get him to finally notice me!" Someone said.
    I smirked. My name is Lucas Brooks, I'm seventeen years old and captain of the football team. So you can say I'm pretty popular with the ladies. But I haven't really found anyone who interests me. I mean anyone who isn't just going to like me for my looks or anything like that, just for well me.

Hmm- I wonder what coach is going to- I suddenly felt something slam into me, I looked around but I didn't see anything. "Ow."

    I looked down and saw a girl there. She has long blonde hair, with stormy grey eyes, and tanned skin. She is wearing faded out skinny jeans, a Panic! At The  Disco shirt, and sporting black converses. As I looked at her, she was staring at me. Gaping at me like a fish, I almost bursted out laughing, I reached my hand out to her and she thankfully took it.

      As I pulled her up, She sheepishly looked up at me and smiled " I'm sorry, I need to pay more attention to where I'm going." She said. "Sweetheart no worries, but there is a way you can make it up to me" I smirked. As I waited for her answer I looked directly at her eyes, I could stare at them all day. "JERK!" She yelled at me after she punched my arm and stormed away.

      I just stood there holding onto my arm watching her retreating figure storm away. I stood there in awe, I have never been rejected  before. I wonder who she is... That's what I'm going to do. Since she doesn't seem to like me, I will just have to make her. A challenge. I like challenges. I strutted down the hallway with a devilish smirk.

Lucy's pov.

Hmmm. I wonder why people would ship Natsu and Lisanna, I mean I'm team NaLu all the way! Or also team GaLe! Awww the bookworm and badboy- I sudden bounced off someone or something, as I gracefully hit the floor. I wish I could gracefully hit the floor, then I wouldn't really mind being clumsy.

     "Ow" I said as I started rubbing my butt. I looked up to see what I hit, and God. My jaw dropped as I stared at him. I looked at his short slick black hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. He is wearing black jeans, a white V-neck shirt with a leather jacket, and white converse. Did I hit the freaking God of this school? Oh god. What if he try's to kill me?!? No way! I'm too young to die! He held out his hand to me I reluctantly took it and smiled sheepishly at him.

      "I'm sorry, I need to pay more attention to where I'm going" I said. "Sweetheart no worries, but there is a way you can make it up to me" he said. It took a few seconds to register what he said, ugh! That freaking player! "JERK!" I yelled at him after I punched his arm. I stormed away from him trying to calm down before school starts. I hope I never see that stupid prick again! I mean come on! Not everyone in this damn school is going to bow down to his damn knees!

       "LUUUUUUU!" I turn around to see my best friend waving me off telling me to wait for her. Her name is Levy, I know I know. Like 'oh me gee! She is from Fairy Tail? Is this a coincidence? More like not! Trust me I did not plan this! And I am not secretly looking for Gajeel for her!' . Levy has shoulder length blue hair, big brown eyes, and is as short as a eighth grader. Trust me. When we go to see Rated R movies people don't believe she is seventeen, it's actually pretty hilarious.

      "Hey lu! What are you so angry about? You should be excited it's Friday!' Levy sighed. I smiled sheepishly "Well um I mighty have had a little run in with Lucas Brooks..." Levy gaped at me. She just stared. As the words sinked in her head she started fuming "What did he do this time!?! If you want I can go give him a piece of my mind! Heh, The Bookworm vs. The Badboy. I'm so going to get him Lu!" I just stared at her, then started busting out laughing. She just glared at me and huffed. "I'm sorry levy, but I don't want you getting hurt by that douche!" She just nodded her head looking down, then instantly her face brightened as she took my hand and dragged me to the library.