Chapter Twelve: The Hangout.

This chapter is dedicated to Bae108 . Thank you sooooo freaking much for voting and commenting! :3

Daniels pov:
"Why were you sleeping so close to me for?!"

I wince as her voice screeches at me. I rest my head back on the pillow, I feel the bed dip beside me. I look up to see her lying on her side, looking the opposite direction of me.

"You just looked so inviting."

I grab her around her waist and pull her closer to me. She squeals as I snuggle my head in the crook in her neck.

   "Daniel!"

   "Shh. Let's get just a little bit more sleep."

  "But... What about Lucy? We never finished the Flash... And... And..."

   I look down to see her eyes closed, I grin down at her. I tighten my grip on her as I start to fall asleep.

  Snap! Snap! Snap!

  I wake up hearing that annoying noise. I groan lowly as I look up at the noise. Lucy and Lucas are standing above us taking pictures.

  "Ha. Ha. Funny guys. Can you go before she wakes up?"

  Lucas smirks down at me, "Aww, and leave you two love birds alone?"

  Lucy punches his shoulder then shoved him toward the door. She looks back at me then winks, as she closes the door.

  I hear their laughter as it echoes down the hallway. I glance down to see Levy looking at me rubbing her eyes.

   "What was that noise?"

  I roll my eyes, "Just our obnoxious friends."

   Levy sits up and stretches her arms.

  "Ah. That explains it. Cmon, we should go downstairs. Otherwise they will get suspicious."

  She opens the door then disappears down the hallway. I get up slowly then follow her down the stairs.

   I wish we could have just stayed in bed.

Levys pov.

  Oh. My. God.

  I feel a blush crawl up my face as I remember how I woke up.

  I can't believe we slept in the same bed. Together.

  I slap my face as I go down the stairs to the kitchen. I need to stop thinking about it before Lucy suspects anything.

  I walk into the kitchen to see Lucas making pancakes. Lucy is sitting on the counter talking to him.

  "Good morning!"

  They both turn to me in surprise, "Wow. I'm surprised he actually let you come down here this early. It looked like he was about to kill us if we woke you up."

  I blushed and glanced away, I hear footsteps behind me draw closer. Then I felt an arm on top of my head for support.

  "Morning," he said in a thick voice.

  Lucas flipped the pancakes, "Good morning. I'm surprised your up this early."

  Daniel rolled his eyes, "Well I would have slept in, but then Levy left. Plus you interrupted my sleep."

  "Ooooh! Daniel! I need to ask you something."

  Lucy hops off the counter and drags Daniel into the other room. I walk over to the table and sit down on the chair.

  "So you and Daniel, huh?"

I play with the hem of my short then look down to hide my blush, "Nothing's going on between us. We're barely friends."

  "Mhm."

Lucy's pov.

  I drag him out of the kitchen into the living room, then sit on the couch.

  "So... You and Levy?"

Daniel gives me an uneasy grin then looks anywhere but at me.

  "It's complicated. I'm pretty sure she likes someone else, plus I just met her. And I don't want to drag her into my business life."

  I groan as I hear this, "But you will never know if you don't try!"

  Daniel mutters something under his breath, "Okay then. I will give it a shot. Any ideas?

  My lips rise into a Joker like grin.

  "Let me see what I can do."

Lucas and I have are work put out for us don't we?

Lucas pov.

  I flip the pancakes with a grin. Oh man, Daniel and Levy won't see what's coming.

  They are going to be together by the end of February, if not earlier.

  Lucy and I have a lot to work on.

  Now I actually have an excuse to be around her... Maybe I can knock some sense into her about that Drew guy.

Drews pov.

  She is getting way to close to that Lucas guy. Ugh. I need to tell her father about this.

I grab my phone then quickly dial Mr. Hales number.

  "Yes Drew?"

  I glance into the kitchens window to see Lucy sitting on the counter smiling at Lucas while he's cooking.

  "We have a problem. She's getting way to close to this Lucas kid."

  I hear him fumbling with papers, then it stopping.

  "You need to fix this before she gets any closer to him. If she does, there is no way I can help you out. Once she has her mind set on something, you can't do anything about it."

  Lucy hops off the counter and drags Daniel into the other room.

"Don't worry. It won't come to that. Trust me."

With that he hung up, as I put my phone in my pocket.

  One way or another, you're going to be mine Lucy.

A/N
  Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was having family problems and all that Jazz. Better late than never right?  Well, I gotta go sulk about Valentine's Day...