Chapter Four: The Sleepover

Lucas pov.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't having a great time. So far we have watched 'Thor' we got into a discussion over which brother was better. Either Loki or Thor."IT'S LOKI!" Yelled Levy. "IT'S THOR!" Yelled Daniel. Daniel watches Levy with a amused look, as she tried to not yell at him again. Daniel doesn't really like Thor that much either, his favorite character is Loki. Daniel smirked "Maybe you can be the Loki to my Thor" he winked at her. She suddenly stopped and looked at him, then glanced at Lucy. Then they both bursted out laughing. I glanced at Daniel to see him glaring at both of them. "Cmon guys! Let's go somewhere, or do something!" I exclaimed. The girls looked up at me and nodded and Daniel quickly nodded his head. As both the girls got up, they ran towards a room. "We will go with both of you if you can find us!" Daniel looks at me "You look downstairs, I will go upstairs" he smirks, "Let's make a deal, whoever finds them first wins and owes the other guy a favor" I nod my head in agreement. I walk towards the stairs slowly going up, as I reach the top of the stairs I see all the doors are closed except for one. I turn swiftly towards the left making my way towards the open door, as I walk in I see band posters all over the walls, glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, and I see stuffed animals prepped on the bed.Oh, so this must be Lucy's room. I glimpse around at the posters seeing Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, Brand New, and tons of other posters. I walked towards her desk opening a box containing letters, I grabbed one seeing it is from someone called Xander. I wonder... "Do you hear them?" I hear a faint whisper. I grin as I walk towards her closet, slightly making a noise as I slowly put my hands on the door knob. I quickly put all of my strength in to opening it, the girls were sitting down in shock their jaws dropped in shock of how fast we found them. They quickly scrambled up and pushed past me running down towards the stairs. "DANIEL! THE STAIRS" I shout at Daniel, as I run behind them. Hopefully he hears me so we can catch them, instead of us playing cat and mouse all day. Once they got down the stairs Daniel was down there waiting for them, so he grabbed both of them so they wouldn't get away. As they were struggling against his arms I made my way down the stairs, "Shall we ladies?"They sigh and nod their heads in defeat. Daniel and I grin at eachother and fist bumped the air. As they grabbed their shoes we heard the front door open, and close. Lucy glanced up confused, why would she be confused for? She slowly gets up and walks to the front door, "Hello?" When she found out who was at the frond door she froze. "Father?" She asks in a confused voice. The man had short brunette hair, dark brown eyes, and he is wearing a black suit. He looks at Lucy, then back at us "I see you have company" he grinds his teeth together. Was he mad at her? "Yes, Father. I have guests over. Is that a problem? Your home early for once." She whispers the last part. He glances at her and nods his head then walks up the stairs. I look at her to see she is just staring at the stairs that he just walked on, Levy states up at the stairs with her then glances at Lucy worriedly. Lucy turns her head to Levy and they share a look, then Lucy's looks at the stairs one last time, then she walks away. I wonder where her mother is...Her father came back down the stairs with a stern look,"Lucy, i need you for something"Lucy walked to the stairs, while Daniel and Levy walked in. His eyes flickered to Levy, yet once his eyes landed on Daniels they stayed. Daniel shifted uncomfortably under his gaze,"Mr. Spencer, I'm surprised to see you here. Are you friends with my daughter?" Daniel looked confused for a second then he pulled on a facade. "It's nice to meet you. You must be one of my fathers business partners." My gaze shifted to Daniel, I stared at him curiously. He just looked at me, his eyes pleading for help. "You also know my daughter, then this would be a lot quicker to discuss."

Daniels pov.

"You also know my daughter, then this would be a lot quicker to discuss." Of fucking course I was going to see her dad. I glance hesitantly at Levy and Lucas, Lucas is looking at Lucy confused, and Levy is just staring at me. I tear my gaze away from her after gazing at her for a few seconds longer. "And what do you need to discuss Father?" I shift my gaze towards Lucy, she is staring at her father different emotions cross her face. "It's business matters, between both of you." We slowly walk up the stairs, dreading for the worst.