Chapter Ten: Glow in the dark Books.

This chapter is dedicated to @Bae108. Thank you, love!

Lucas pov:

   "That's cute, we're more than friends. She's my fiancé."

The words he said replaying over and over in my head. Fiancé. A symbol of love at the finest.

After they left I stood there in shock. Why didn't she ever mention him before? How did they meet? Why doesn't she like me, instead of him?

All of these questions race in my head. Yet I can't find the answer for any of them.

Once I pushed the shock away, I decided that screw it. I'm skipping school.

I went outside the doors to get to my baby, when I notice someone hiding beside it. I crouch down then slowly move on the opposite side of the motorcycle.

"So what are we doing here?"

The person on the opposite side of the car jumped up. Her eyes giving me a startled look.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were him."

I stand up, then hold out my hand for her. She gave me a small smile, then quickly surveyed her surroundings.

"Who's him?"

"He was my ex-boyfriend. Now I heard he has a fiancé that goes to our school, I wanted to warn her. Before she makes the same mistake that I did. His name is-"

"Hey guys. So what are you two talking about?"

I turn my head to see who's talking to us. It's him. The jerk who's Lucy's 'Fiancé'. Ugh. I keep getting a bad feeling about him.

"Actually we were talking. So you can leave now."

The Jerk glared at me then his eyes landed on the girl. Then his eyes hardened, but it quickly faded away.

"Okay. Then I guess I will take my leave."

Drew gave the girl a glare then walked away. After he walked away I glance towards her to find her already looking at me.

"You know him?"

"Unfortunately. He's one of my er-Friends fiancé. Why?"

Her eyes widened then she grasped my arms.

"Take me to your friend now. I need to talk to her."

My eyes widened as I nodded, we quickly walked back inside. Her fingernails piercing through my arm, as we were getting closer and closer.

"She's most likely in the library, she's a real bookworm. It's kinda funny if you think about it, I mean how could a jerk like, "Drew" get a girl like her?"

    I continue spouting off as we approach the doors of the library, the girl loosened her grip on my arm. Then she smiled towards me for the first time.

    "You seem really fond of this girl."

    I give her a toothy grin, "We will have to wait and find out, huh? By the way, I don't think I properly introduced myself. My name is Lucas Brooks, and you are...?"

    She lets go of my arm and holds out her hand, "My name is Amelia Johnson, it's nice to meet you Lucas."

    I shake her hand, then we continue down the library's stairs. We walk down the aisles until I spot familiar blonde hair. I slowly smirk as we stop in the entrance of the aisle.