Chapter Thirteen: The Operation: Part One

Dedicated to ellimae14  and Bluestarxii. Thank you guys for commenting! :3

Lucy's pov.
  "So are we coming up with a code name for our operation? Like Code How-To-Get-Them-Both-Together. Or how about-"

  I sigh, "How about I think about a code name for them instead?"

  I ponder on the thought... Before I could say anything Lucas snaps his fingers.

  "I totally got this one. How about, 'Operation-Operation?"

  I facepalm, "We will come up with a name later."

He rolls his eyes as I shush him. Right now we are observing Levy and Daniel together. They're both waiting for us to get here, yet they don't know we're here yet.

"I think we should go over there now, before they start piecing things together."

I nod my head at Lucas, as we walk from behind a car in the parking lot. We see Levy and Daniel dart their heads up in our direction.

"Act normal, we need to make a normal conversation."

"How about we talk about you and Drew?"

  "What's to talk about?"

As we near them, "How did you two get engaged in the first place?"

"Our fathers planned this. When we were born our fathers signed a contract for us to both get married to eachother after we graduate high school."

He shot me a look, "How are you so calm about it?"

As we stop in front of their table, "It has already been decided for us. Everything has been decided for us."

At that I sent him a look that the conversation is over. Daniel and Levy look at both of us confusion clear on their faces.

"So are you guys ready?" Levy asked.

  "Ready for what exactly?" We all ask.

This morning Levy texted all of us to meet here. She didn't give us any explanation, she just said to meet her in the parking lot.

She gave us a mischievous grin, "Well... Before you guys say anything, I may or may have not volunteered us all into something."

Oh no. Another one of Levy's wonderful qualities other than reading and watching tv is volunteering. She practically inhales books, but when she actually puts them down she volunteers.

"What are we volunteering for now?"

"We're going to a Museum."

Lucas gives Daniel a, 'Is-She-Kidding-Us' look. Which Daniel shakes his head, then turns his attention back on Levy.

"Are you guys ready to go? We have to get there fifteen minutes early to sign up and get our volunteering badges on. Then we have to wait for the people on the field trips to come here. The high school and pre-schoolers are taking the field trips."

We walk to our vehicles, which we only brought two. Lucas and I hop into my car, as Levy and Daniel get into her car.

"This is the perfect opportunity for our plan to take action."

Lucas gives me a skeptical look, "And how are we going to do that?"

I pull out of the parking lot following her car, "Well she said there is going to be field trips right? She said that high schoolers are taking the trip and also pre-schoolers too. So what I'm thinking is that we either get him or her jealous worth the other students."

"Ah, leave it to me. I know how to do this, trust me."

As we pull into the museums parking lot I hold out my pinky to him, "If this works I will let you doing anything you want with me."

He wrapped his pinky with mine and gave me a suggestive smirk, "Anything, you say?"

   I felt heat rise on my face, "I didn't mean it that way."

He chuckles at me, "I know, I just wanted to mess with you."

I park into a space then we hop out of my car and walk to the entrance. At the counter we see a boy with dark brown hair swished to the side of his face, and rectangular glasses magnifying his chocolate eyes. He gave me a small smile.

"Hello! My name is Lucy and this is Lucas, we're here for the volunteering. Can you point us in the direction where we should go?"

He handed us name tags after he scribbled our names on them, "My name is Zac, I'm also one of the volunteers. Follow me."

A/N
I updated! :3 Finally! I'm going to update again this week, well hopefully. *crosses fingers* But you should check out my other story called, 'The Story of Us' in the meantime! For a dedication vote, comment, or follow! Bye!