Chp.6

-•-•-•-•-•Later that Day-•-•-•-•-

Amity POV

Adin,Derrick, his little girl and I are on our way to the movies. I know what you're all thinking. Is it safe for us to be out? Well if you ask me it's safe to go anywhere with Derrick. He looks very Intimidating. The only reason we're out is because Adin has been bugging me about going to this cartoon movie he seen advertising on tv.I mean we had nothing better to do besides sit in the hotel, so I thought it would be a great idea for Derrick to bring his little girl as well.

We pulled up at the theatre and I took Adins hand and walked across the street. When we walked in Derrick decided to crack a little joke about me and my choice of shoes. I turned around to look at him not knowing that someone was Infront of me, so I accidentally bumped into them.

The lady turned around with a mug on her face.

"Umm excuse you!"She said rolling her eyes.

" You're right I'm sorry excuse me. But is the rolling of the eyes Necessary?" I asked.

"Just be quiet Rayray." Derrick said coming up behind me.

" Yeah listen to your boyfriend."She said turning back around.

I have my baby here and I don't want him to see act crazy.. Derrick has his little girl. Therefore I'm going to show her how a lady is suppose to act.

After she said that she got her ticket and left.

I was going to pay but Derrick insisted that he pay. I wasn't about to go back and forward so I responded with "ok." She gave us our ticket and we walked to the back. We sat on the 6th row so that they would get a good view of the movie.

~^~^~^2 Hours later~^~^~^

After the movie me and Derrick decided that we was going to take the kids to chucky cheese, since we took them to he movies a little early. I am enjoying spending time with my son lately we haven't been going out as much. I just wanted this day to be all about him. When we pulled up to chucky cheese I got Cali and Adin out the car. We all walked in the door while Derrick held it opened for us. When we got in I Told Derrick to find us a seat . I was going to get our tokens and order the food. I got to the counter and it was this girl with red blondish hair in her head, she was talking to someone on her phone. I was saying excuse me but she kept taking. I walked behind the desk and snatched the phone from her hand and slammed it on the counter. She looked me shockingly.

"Now give me 500 tokens and 2 large sausage pizzas with four cups." I said holding out the money.

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you are coming in here slamming my phone down like you pay my damn bill! And I don't want your money !"She said  slapping the money out my hand.

Im not going to do anything to her because she's a kid. I simply leaned over to her ear.

"Little girl I'll advise you to calm yourself.Obviously you need this money if you're working at this job. I spend more money a day then you make in a week ,and baby girl I can buy you and this fake ass weave in your head now gone ahead and put in my order". I said leaning back over the counter walking away.

But I stopped

"Oh and keep the change go buy yourself something nice and when you post about this later tell the world the lady name was "Rayray". I didn't have to look back to see her expression. I could tell from The quietness that she was in disbelief. I walked off to where Adin and the others were like nothing happened.

5 minutes later the same girl brought us our tokens but this time she came off way more friendly then before.Me Derrick , Cali and Adin went to play games. After we finished playing almost all the games and using up all the tokens they came with the pizza. We ate ,got our stuff and walked towards the door. On the way out I smirked with Adin and Cali on my side. I put them in the car and I got in on my side. Then we was off to the hotel.

Deyonn POV

I couldn't believe who finger prints it was on that paper. I was pissed off not only about the prints but because I promised Rayray I was going to quit the streets after I had Adin but looks like I broke my promise. It's not like im doing it to get back at someone .I'm doing it for my family most of all my son and Rayray.

Lately I've been looking at houses. If Im planning to expand my family i'm going to need more space.