Chp.28We meet again

Amity POV

After me and Deyonn took another bath I told him I was going to get Adin from Faith house. I know it seems like Adin is always at her house but she voluntarily asked to keep Adin she said she didn't want her son to get bored and that he was always welcome. She looks at him like her own son as well. Plus she loves to have him over and he loves to go over to her house. So why would I not let my son spend time with them?

But before going to get him I decided to stop at the store to get snacks for the house. I parked in the parking lot put my shades and a hat on tied my hair back and got out. Once I walked in I grabbed a basket. I walked to the sweets section.

I bent down to grab a box of pop tart until somebody bumped into.

I looked up and the person kept walking.

"Excuse you ma'am." I said semi yelled making them turn around.

When I realized who it was anger instantly washed over me.

"Oh Hi there. I must give Deyonn credit he does know how to pick them and I must applaud you for the stunt you pulled earlier ." I said laughing while pulling the shades and hat off.

"So your the "Girlfriend" who's messing up my Deyonn mind?"She said with a mischievous smile.

"Your Deyonn? Ha baby girl you funny. Go back to shopping love." I said turning to walk off until she said something slick under her breath.

"Say that a little louder." I said turning back to face her.

"I said "Fuck you and your ba-

I slapped her right across the face. She stood there dumbfounded holding her cheek.

"Disrespect my son again and it won't be as sweet next time." I said putting my glasses back on and bumping her while walking pass.

I paid for my things and walked outside to my car. I was putting my things into the car until I felt something hitting me in the back of the head. I turned around to see a water bottle. This bitch threw a fucking water bottle at me.

"Didn't you mom ever teach you not to waste water? See now you just pissed me off more." I said while rolling up my sleeves.

"Shut the fuck up and fight me!" She said yelling walking towards me.

"Whoaaaa You might wanna take off your heels." I said giving her time to get herself together.

She kicked them off and ran to me full speed. What the fuck? Is this bitch a bull? Has she never been in a fight before?

She ran up and I gave her a nice one to the face. Her nose started bleeding but I didn't stop. She pulled my hair and that made me give her two good ones to the stomach. She let me hair go and I stood up kneeing her in the face then I kicked her. She fell to the ground and I got on top of her giving her face shots while she tried to shield her face. I eventually got tired and got up.

"Go home and clean your up. Your grimy and now my shoes are too. You come around my boyfriend again and I'll beat you worse." I said getting into my truck and speeding off.

I picked Adin and went home. I carried Sleeping Adin to his room and put him to bed. He had already bathe and Changed into his sleeping clothes. I cracked his door and then walked to mines.

Deyonn looked at me and then jumped out the bed.

"Rayray tell me this is not your blood." He said standing in front of me.

"No it's the hoe you slept with blood." I said not making eye contact with him.

"Don't tell me y'all got into a fight." He said moving my face so that I could look him in the eye.

"Yeah."I said moving my head away.

"Some told me to go with you to pick up Adin." He said looking down at me.

"Im a grown ass women I don't need you going everywhere with me like I'm a child." I said walking away but being pulled back.

"Rayray you need to chill with all that shit!"Deyonn said

"Don't tell me to chill and like I said I don't need you with me all the time I can handle myself." I said.

" It don't look like you can if your always fighting! ...Look sorry but I just don't like for you to be mad." He said looking at me.

"I'm not mad i'm just irritated at the moment." I said looking up at him.

"Ma I'm here for you." He said looking at him.

"Ik but right. Right now I just wanna be left alone."I said looking into his eyes.

"If it's space you need them it's space I'll let you have." He said letting me go.

"Thank you." I said going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

When I got out I grabbed a towel and left my hair wet and curly.

I opened the door and Deyonn was on the bed. I jumped on him. He looked at me crazy then laughed.

"Thought you needed your space?" He said.

"I can never stay separated from you." I said kissing him while holding my towel.

"Yeen gotta hold it it ain't like I ain't seen whats under it." He said laughing while kissing me.

"True." I said kissing him again.

"Rayray I wanna have another baby." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"Are you serious?" I said looking him into the eyes.

"Yeah I want a little girl so I can spoil her." He said looking back into mines.

"Well I'm pretty sure you're pregnant." He said looking into my eyes.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because we haven't been using a condom lately." He said.

"Nigga when do we ever use a condom? But are you sure you're ready for another kid?." I asked.

"Of course I am." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Well only time can tell." I said.

I cuddled up next to him and we watched tv until we fell asleep.