Chp.17

Akeem POV

Im Akeem and I'm 20.Well y'all already knewthat but today met this girl named Kayla she actually seems cool. We haven't known each other for a full day and I'm beating niggas up for her.

Anyway we in the car about to go to the hospital to visit her sister. I know shes going through things and I'm not trying to add extra weight by asking all these question about what happen to her sister, so I just agreed to go with her.

She reached over to the radio and turned it on. A song by Deyonn Called "Fallback" came on. I started singing and rapping to it because I fuck with this song.

"I see you like this song." She said looking at me laughing then turning back to look at the road.

"I mean yeah." I said laughing.

"You a fan of him?" She asked still looking at the road.

"When he came out with his first album I was like damn he bomb so every since then I been listening to his Music, and his girl Rayray I listen to some of her music I really just listen to it when it's on the radio. I mean she make good songs too mostly females listen to her though." I said looking at her.

"Ohh well you might be lucky to meet them one day." She said looking in the mirror at me then winking.

"I hope." I said laughing.

"Yeah." She said pulling into the hospital parking lot.

It was packed reports everywhere lights flashing. She managed to find a park. She cut the car off and got her shades out and gave me a pair.

"Why you giving me sunglasses it's night time." I said holding them up.

"Just put then on." She said grabbing a hat from the back and putting it on her head.

I put the glasses on.

"Come on." She said getting out so I did the same.

As soon as she got out people ran up to her, she grabbed my hand and we was walking through a crowd of reports.

"Kayla how do you feel about your sister Rayray being in the hospital?"A reporter asked.

"Do you feel it's Deyonn fault that Rayrays in the hospital." Another asked.

We finally made it to the door and went in.

"Wait Rayray is your sister?" I asked walking beside her to the elevator.

"Rayray is my sister and Deyonn is my brother-in-law." She said taking off the glasses and hat.

"Stop playing Kayla." I said laughing.

"Why do you thing the reporters was asking me all those question and is at this hospital?"She said looking at me.

I stopped laughing and the elevator door opened. She walked out first. We walked down the hall until I seen with my own two eyes Deyonn sitting in the chair next to RAYRAY!.

Kayla walked in and hugged Deyonn.

"You good?"Kayla asked him.