Chp.25

4 Months Later

Amity POV

I got out of bed happy as ever because my baby comes back today. Last month he did a surprise pop up not only was I happy but Adin as well. I got Adin up took him a bath and put his clothes on. I walked downstairs and saw Deyonn sitting on the couch. I got my purse off the stand and was about to walk back up the stairs until I realized it was Deyonn! The first time I didn't think much of it.

I dropped my purse and literally jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much ma." He said hugging me.

"I missed you more." I said hugging back.

He kissed me and I was enjoying the moment.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY!"Adin said screaming running down the stairs.

He put me down and picked up Adin who was now running to him.

He embraced Adin and kissed his forehead.

"I missed you son. You've gotten bigger since I left."Deyonn said holding him.

"I missed you too daddy and I stay big and strong for mommy." Adin said flexing his little muscles.

"I see." Deyonn said laughing.

"But since y'all all dressed up how bout we go out?" Deyonn said putting Adin down.

"Yes!"Adin said jumping up and down.

"Go put on your shoes." I said.

"Ok."he said running up the stairs.

I turned back to him and he embraced me. Everything felt so right.

"You're not leaving anytime soon again are you?" I asked.

"No Im all yours." He said.

"Good because Christmas is coming up and I want us all to be together."

"I know ma and you're going to love your gift. You might even cry." He said looking down at me.

"Umm I thought we decided to not buy each other anything ? And wonder what it could be."I said looking up at him.

"Mommy daddy I ready." Adin said standing in front of us.

"You'll see and Okay come on."I said grabbing my purse then Adins hand.

Deyonn opened the door and we all got Settled into the car. Soon after we was on our way to wherever Deyonn had in mind.

  30 Minutes Later

We pulled up to a arcade. I'm a big kid when it comes to arcades. It excites me to know that I have so many options to choose from.Guess what I want to do? Mite-a-fact don't answer I'll do it. I want to play LASER TAG!

Deyonn woke Adin and carried him into the Place. We walked in and the lady at the front started streaming.

"OOO MY GOODNESS !!! DEYONN !RAYRAY !OMG ADIN!" She said screaming.

It was so cute this is why I love our fans but some are also crazy. This is why we take our bodyguards with us majority of the places we go.

"Aww would you like a hug?"I asked holding my arms out.

She walked from behind the counter and hugged all of us smiling from ear to ear. Deyonn kissed her forehead and she put her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

"Can I get you guys autograph?" She asked.

"Sure." Deyonn said.

She the pen and paper and handed it to me first. I signed and then Deyonn. He handed it back to her and she looked at it.

"I don't wanna hold you guys up any longer." She said pulling herself together while walking back to the counter.

"It's ok." I said.

I was getting money out of my pocket but was stopped by the lady.

"No. Rayray I got it." Deyonn said getting money out of his pocket.

"No it's ok I'll pay." I said trying to hand her the money.

"It's on the house." She said.

"Neither of us have to." Deyonn said.

"Shut up." I said mugging him.

"Well here is your cards for the arcade, have fun." She said smiling handing me the cards.

"Thanks." I said taking the cards and walking to the back along with Deyonn.

"Ohh and nice meeting you." Deyonn said.

"Dang you said it before I did." I said.

He laughed.

As soon as we walking in the room Adin ran to the bumper cars.

"Mommy I wanna ride it."Adin said pointing to the cars.

"Ok." I said.

It took only 3 minutes for everyone to realize who we were. I guess the girl at the counter couldn't hold it in too long.After about 3 minutes of standing in line everyone surrounded us asking for Autograph, pictures and etc.Our bodyguards had to come and get things in order.

"Okay y'all look this what we gone do. We're going to spend the whole day here with y'all playing games but y'all have to calm down. We can't do anything if y'all trying to jump on us. So how does that's sound?"Deyonn said loud enough for them to hear.

"YEAH!" They all screamed.

We actually had a great time. We got in the bumper cars, played games, ate and to top it off everybody had a good time.Adin was having the best of time playing with all the girls. After we finished we signed paper took pictures and left to go home. We all were tired.