Chp.13Question&Answer

Deyonn POV

As soon as we got to the trap we took his body in the house and taped him to a chair. I hit him in the jaw to wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked around trying to get out the chair.

"Yeen going no where lil nigga." I said.

"Who do you work for?" I said standing Infront of him.

"Ian telling you shit !" He said

"Look imma get my information one way or another." I said

"Where yo lil bitch? I see she not here with you." He said.

I hit em in the jaw so hard it made the chair fall to the side.

"Say some else bout her watch you see Jesus today. Tell me who you work for or your little girlfriend that's pregnant is going to meet you at the gate to see Jesus as well. What a nice family reunion." I said squatting to his level.

"Yeen gone do shit to her." He said.

"*chuckle* It's funny that you think that. I get real gruesome when it comes to me and mines." I said.

"She is pretty doe I wonder if she remember when I was in that pussy up while you was out working at Chilies?" I said rubbing my hand on my chin.

"Nigga fuck you!" He said getting mad.

"Umm.Then she had that wet wet I think I'm gonna need to stop by there." I said.

"You don't know where she's at nigga!"He said.

"327 Robinson st green house , I'm gonna need to pay her a little visit she owe me money too.I might need to show her not to play with a nigga like me ,money." I said reaching for me gun.

"Look man if I tell you what you need will you leave me and my girl alone?" He said.

"Sure but I mean every question I ask better have a decent answer or it's the end of you." I said.

"Ok." He said

I picked his chair up and stood In ront of him.

"Now who do you work for?" I said putting my Hand on his shoulder.

"All I know is that they work in this warehouse on Rossabell st." He said looking up at me.

"Tell me where every guard is located." I said.

"They never have guards on the outside they only have em in the room where they make the weed , the money room and the room where the boss be she\he never lets anyone in, she\he kills anyone who knows the identity of she\he that's why she/he leaves after everyone else do. " he said.

"Ok I'm going to need you to come with us." I said.

"MANE HELL NAWL YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND ?!THEY WOULD HAVE ME AND MY FAMILY KILLED WITHOUT THINKING TWICE IF  THEY KNOW I HELPED YOU NIGGA, YOU ON YOUR OWN IAN TRYING TO DIE NO TIME SOON I GOT A BABY ON THE WAY."he said

"Well I guess you won't live to see tomorrow." I said cocking my gun and aiming it at his head.

"I'm giving you a chance to live." I said still pointing the gun at his head.

"Man you said if I told you what you wanted to know you would let me live." He said.

"There was a little change in plan." I said

"Imma give you a little time to think you got 5 seconds." I said

"1"

"2"