Chapter 3: A Favor for a Friend

Notes from the author: Nyssa and Laurel team up to find Allison Miller, but Nyssa keeps some secrets from Laurel about Allison, but realizes that the lawyer is her ally and must learn to trust her. Happy Reading!
Tracking down Nyssa was going to be like tracking down a runaway dog. Laurel had a few places she could look, but if the assassin wasn't at any of those places then she was lost at where to look next. But fortunately luck was on her side and she found the dark hair assassin at her apartment. Nyssa was getting ready to go out for the even when Laurel started walking towards.
"I wonder what she wants?" Nyssa asked herself. She wouldn't have to wait long for an answer because Laurel was now standing in front of her.
"Hello Nyssa." Laurel said, greeting the assassin.
"Laurel." Nyssa replied.
"I guess you're wondering what I'm doing here."
"I am, but you know you can always come to me for help whenever you need it."
"I'm glad you said that because I do need your help." Laurel tells Nyssa.
"With what?" Nyssa asked.
"What do you know about Allison Miller?"
"Not much."
"Do you where to find her?"
Nyssa nods in response, "follow me?"
A few minutes later, Laurel and Nyssa are at the cemetery and Nyssa takes Laurel to where Allison is buried, but Laurel's not convenience that the real Allison is buried six feet under the earth like Nyasa would having her to believe.
"Nyssa, where is she?" Laurel asked, giving Nyssa the chance to tell her the truth, but there will not be another opportunity, so she will have to be honest with Laurel.
"I made a promise and now you're asking me to break that promise." Nyssa says.
"I went to speak to someone in prison a few days ago and they wanted me to locate Allison Miller before they would help me. Now I ask you to trust me and tell me where to find Allison Miller."
"Then pack your bags were going to Center City."