Chapter 12: Family Reunion

Notes from the author: Laurel, Oliver, and Connor make up for lost time as a family. Happy Reading!
Laurel went into room and is swept off her feet by Oliver. After all these years he still had that affect on her. Turning around, she places a kiss on his check before he pulls her closer and kisses her.
"Is...this...real?" Laurel asked in between kisses.
"This is real." Oliver replied before continuing to kiss her.
***
"Who is he?" Nyssa asked.
"Some random ass hat." Beth replied.
"I never understood Americans and there funny phrases For example, what is an ass hat?"
"Maybe I should have just told you who he was."
"That would have been helpful." Nyssa tells Beth.
"His name is Oliver Queen." Beth responded.
***
"How did you survive? What am I saying, you weren't in the car that blew that's why your alive." Laurel said.
"I'm sorry I made you believe I was dead all this time." Oliver apologize.
"It's ok. You're home now and that's all that matters."
A few hours later, Laurel was dolling herself up when the phone rang.
"Hello?" Laurel asnwerd.
"Laurel? Its me, Nyssa." The brunette said on the other end.
"What do you want?!" Laurel asked, furious that Nyssa would ruin what was turning out to be a great day.
"I found Oliver's body."
Laurel hung up because she heard footsteps then Oliver pops into the room.
"Hey baby, you almost done? Me and Connor..." Oliver stated, but stop as a gun was being pointed at him by Laurel.
"I guess the family reunion is being cut short." Oliver said.