Chapter 4: Team Flash

Notes from the author: Laurel and Nyssa are going to need a little help, so they join forces with Team Flash. Happy Reading!
Nyssa and Laurel sat together on the train that would take them to Central City. If they had Barry's super speed powers they could run all the way to Central City. But since that wasn't an option they decided to take the train.
Laurel was flipping through a magazine as Nyssa sat next to her. They had a little mishap at the station and Nyssa had to resort to violence so she could get on broad.
"So are you going to continue to pretend to read that magazine or do you want to talk about how I should have let A.R.G.U.S haul me away?" Nyssa asked.
"The longer I keep my nose buried in my magazine, the less punishment I inflict on you." Laurel replied.
"How do you figure?"
"What?"
"How are you going to inflict pain on me?" Nyssa asked.
"You'll see." Laurel said with a wicked grin then continued to pretend to be reading her magazine.
When they got to Central City and got off the train, Laurel lead Nyssa to Star Labs.
"Where the hell are we going?" Nyssa asked as Laurel dragged her by the hand.
"I thought I would meet some friends while I'm here." Laurel replied.
What about Allison?"
"You go find her and I'll meet up with you later."
"Ok."
Inside Star Labs Catlin and Cisco were talking when Laurel walked in.
"Hey Cisco." Laurel said.
"Laurel. What are you doing here?" Cisco asked excited to see Laurel.
"I'm here on a mission."
"Is everybody else with you?"
Laurel shook her head, "I'm the only one left."
"We heard what happened." Catlin tells Laurel. "Only wished we could've been there to help."
"So do I. I wouldn't be here right now if wasn't for Felicity sacrifice herself to save me."
"Hey we can talk about depressing stuff another time. So what's going on?" Cisco asked. "Is there anything we can help you with?"
"Thanks, but I think me and my friend can handle it." Laurel said.
"Who's your friend?" Catlin asked.
"That would be me." Nyssa responded and Cisco and Catlin turned around to see the League of Assassin's daughter standing in front of them.