Chapter 9: Returning to see Helena

Notes from the author: Nyssa finds out why Laurel was looking for Allison and Helena is release from prison. Happy reading!
The ride back to star labs was a quite one as Nyssa and Laurel didn't speak to each other because Nyssa was upset that Laurel allowed Allison to live and Laurel was mad because Nyssa tried to kill Allison. When they got to Center City. Barry was the first to get out. Laurel was next, carrying Allison in her arms. Nyssa was last and she could feel Laurel's eyes bearing holes in her as she looked at her.
"Barry take Allison inside. Me and Nyssa need to talk." Laurel said as she hands Allison over to him.
"Are you sure?" Barry asked.
"She's sure Mr. Allen." Nyssa replied. Barry nods his head then walks towards star labs. Laurel waits until Barry's inside to speak.
"I know your upset. What's wrong?" Laurel asked.
"You used me to find Allison and now she doesn't trust me." Nyssa responds.
"Right its my fault. It had nothing to do with you hurling a spear at her."
"What are you looking for that Allison might know?"
"It's not me, its a person in prison." Laurel tells Nyssa.
"And what does this person gain from Allison?" Nyssa asked.
"I don't know. I just know that she wanted me to find Allison
and she would help me."
"Who is she?"
"Her name is Helena Bertinelli."
Back in Starling
"I must be popular or something seeing you again Laurel Lance." Helena tells the lawyer as she sat down.
"I found Allison. Now will you join my cause?" Laurel asked.
"Is she alive?" Helena asked.
"She's safe in Center City."
"That's not what I asked. I asked if she was alive."
"She is." Laurel responded.
"Then we don't have a deal." Helena tells Laurel as she stands and motions for the guard.
"I don't understand. You wanted her dead?" Laurel asked. The guard cuffs Helena, but she is able to tell Laurel one last thing before the guard takes her away.
"No but she wants both of us dead."