I wish you knew

Jimin P.O.V

Today we have our performance in Japan and I'm exited to see our Japanese ARMY'S.

"Ya! Park Jimin!" I heard our maknae yell to me from behind me.

He always run after me hugging and kissing my cheeks (just like to the others too but I get a lot of his attention...)

It's not like I hate it but I find it really annoying sometimes.

"What?" I said as I turned around.
There is no way to get away from this. -.-"

I looked at him and saw what he was wearing. Red pants and black hoodie. His shoes were also red.

"JIMINIIIIIIII!" He hugged me and well I admit that he was warm and it felt good... but that's all.

I hugged him back and everyone else came too. It was a big group hug.

"Okay it's almost time!" Namjoon said and we parted from our hug.

*ten minutes later*

We went to the stage and sang our newest songs and ARMY'S loved us!

---in japanese---

"Hello we are BTS!" "Thank you all for coming here!" *more blabbering in japanese*
----

Much time has past and we are at the hotel we are staying in.

I'm shearing my room with Taehyung which is good since no Kookie annoying me.

In the other rooms is Namjoon and Seokjin - Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook.

They didn't want Hobi and Tae to be in the same room... (>3>)♡(<_<) so I got Tae.

I like him since we are good friends.

*knock knock*

"Hey open the door~" it was Jungkook. I could recognize his voice from everywhere...

Taehyung went to open the door and Kookie with Hobi run in. Hobi hugged Tae... -.-' yaeh keep them separated... good idea...gonna come to my room... it's fiiiine...

Kookie went to my bed and almost right away started to sleep.

He looks so adorable while sleeping.

Hobi and Tae slept together and I had nowhere to sleep expect that I could go next to him *pointing at Kookie*

I crawled next to him as quietly as I could just so that I wont wake him up.

At some point Jungkook was hugging me like a stuffed toy. I didn't mind because it was warm next to him.

But....

He radiates heat like sun!

And if you look at him for too long it feels like you watched straight to the sun... you get headache...

His warmth and my dream is all I remember from the whole night.

I woke up around 6am because Jungkook slapped me right to my face.

"Ya!~" I let out a little yelp because it got me scared...

Wait where's the cover?? I looked at Kookie and I saw him sleep there like he did yesterday...

I remember him when he came in to this room. He had a blue t-shirt and shorts... now I saw his abs instead of his shirt...

I stood up and went outside to Yoongis door because he mostlikely was sleeping alone...