Best day in my life!

Jungkook P.O.V

My head was lying on top of Jimins abs.

I lifted my head and looked at Jimin who was looking at me all worried.

"Omg! Kookie? Are you okay?! Did you hurt yourself?" He helped me to sit and he looked me into my eyes.

"Yeah. I'm fine hyung. Sorry. Did I hurt you?... ...when I fell over you I mean." I apologized.

He nod and smiled. "Let's go."

We took towels and wrapped them on and when we opened the door and went out Jin hyung run right in front of us.

"Hey. Are you guys okay? I heard a thump!" He was obviously worried.

"Yeah we are alright hyung. We fell but everything is alright." Jimin said before I could say anything that would make him embarrassed.

I went to put my pajamas... Well actually sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I brushed my teeth and went to give some good night kisses to my lovely hyungs.

I kissed Taehyung to his cheek and he hugged me tightly.

"Good night our golden magnae." Hoseok came to say to me and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

When I had hugged/kissed all my hyungs (excluded Jimini) I walked to Jimin.

"Hi Jimini... I'm sorry... again... I'll go now to sleep so good night." I was going to give him a kiss to his cheek but he just in time turned his head so that my kiss was planted to his lips.

I couldn't stop my blush. That was exactly what I have wanted for as long as I have liked Jimin.

"Oh... sorry. Night Kookie..." Jimin went stright to his room.

How the hell am I going to have a normal dream now?

I went to my and Jin hyungs room and fell right to my bed. I'm so exhausted.

First I see Jimins abs and then I fall on top of him my head lying on his abs... then RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP I KISS HIM TO HIS LIPS!

This is literally the best day in my whole life!

I fell asleep really soon to the lovely thoughts of Jimin.

Jimin P.O.V

I couldn't believe what happened. All that in one day.

My heart is still beating really fast. I don't know exactly why but I assure you I ain't liking this feeling...

"What are you thinking about inside that head of yours Park Jimin?!" I heard Hoseok come inside our room. "You look so focused over something... and you are talking alone..."

"It's okay hyung. Is Tae still awake? Shouldn't you be with him?" I asked him and he nod to me and went back to the living room with his cover....

-So back to the business dude. Why did you say you don't like the feeling? Hm? I think you enjoy the warm feeling in your heart!

"It's not like that! Stupid brain! You don't like it. I DON'T LIKE IT!" I yelled as quietly as I could.

-Don't lie to me. Or listen to your heart... he knows your feelings after all...

- What? Hm? Oh yeah... You definitely like the feeling Jimin... why don't you admit it?

"Because it's not true. I don't like this.. I like boobs and dresses and GIRLS!" I continued my fight with my brain and heart still yelling as quietly as possible.

-sure... Think about the feeling you had when you were naked with Kookie... and when he was lying on your abs... and the kiss. ;)

-okay I'll just be quiet. This kinda interesting...

"What do you want!" I'm losing my mind.

- Dude you did already. And what I want is simple... you admitting your feelings...

"Fine... I'll say this just to shut you up. I like that feeling... okay now leave me alone.."

-no can do... I'm still here... and didn't halp at alllllll ;D

"OWMAYGAT! FINE! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! DID ALREADY LONG AGO! VDJBJEIWKSNBD!"

Did I just say that? OH NO! NONONO!

- WHOOPWHOOP \(^3^)/

-Well didn't I say that this is interesting... it really happened. He confessed. I feel so happy ^ㅈ^

"I most definitely can't tell anyone! No one! Or it's byebye career..."

This is the longest day ever.... but I feel happy somehow...

I like him. I'm not going to show it to anyone. I can continue what I have always done. Been close to him.

Hugs are okay and my beautiful/sexy smile is okay.

I think I can now take it easy and go to sleep.

I tried to sleep but all that was in my mind was Jungkook and the kiss.

Oh god! I kissed him to the lips! >////<

Did I scare him away???

Crap!

Hoseok P.O.V

I was snuggling with my secret boyfriend Kim Taehyung until I heard something from my and Jimins room...

I stood up and went to see what was happening.

"What are you thinking inside that head of yours Park Jimin?!" I asked Jimin when I went inside our room. "You look so focused over something... and you are talking alone..."

"It's okay hyung. Is Tae still awake? Shouldn't you be with him?" He asked me and I nod to him and went back to the living room with my cover....

Tae was sleeping so I went next to him and we were both under my cover.

So comfortable. ❤ best day for now.

Yoongi P.O.V

I was in my own room sleeping and I assume that everyone else is also. It's good that I can sleep alone in my OWN room.

I heard something annoying in my dream... it was kinda familiar... Jimin... -.-'

At some point it stopped and all that annoying cacophony went from my dream and I could finally snuggle with my favorite pillow without anyone distracting my sleep.

Sullow for ever! ❤

--------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyyy! So this happened just in one day when normally I write one chapter in 3-5 days because I'm very loser. x'D

Sorry for any misspelled words and mistakes! v(ㅠ.ㅠ)v

Okay so if you wonder why there is Hoseok and Yoongi P.O.V so just because to get some perspective... 'xD

I hope you liked this chapter and please please please... If you did enjoy this one comment and vote :3 and of course give me some good ideas ;) okay? You got it? Good. :3

I love you all seriously! I couldn't or even wouldn't be doing this without you! ❤❤❤ XoXo

Thanks for reading ❤

I'll update again soon :3

Once again

I love you~