in your eyes

Jungkook P.O.V.

We were sitting in the practice room and I was looking at him.

At some point he looked me into the eyes.

No. You can't get your hopes up.

"Taehyung!!!!!!" I hugged Tae because I needed distraction.

Jimin didn't mind at all...

I saw Jin hyung stare at me with a sad impression on his face. I know why.

I gave him a smile and sat next to him.

"I'm all right hyung. Seriously." I said it as quietly as I possibly could and smiled even more.

"So what are we doing? Shouldn't we go soon? We have the signing and fan meet?" I continued this time louder.

All stood up and we all got ready for the big event.

In the van I sat next to Jimin and I just couldn't stop looking at him. He once in a while looked at me but didn't care at all what I was doing.

"Jimini? Can I ask you something..." I said before I realised it.

"Hm? What?"

"Errrmmmm... eh... just... nothing... I forgot what I had in mind..."

I couldn't ask him why he hated me or if he secretly loved me. But I want to know. I really do.

"Yoongi???? Are you sleeping?" Jin yelled from the front seat.

"No I'm not..." and Yoongi continued to sleep. He sleeps a lot and we all laugh about it sometimes.

"Yeah right hyung..." Namjoon laughed at our grandpa Yoongi.

When we were there we went to do our make up and waited.

Our manager gave us our places and unfortunately I didn't sit next to Jimin hyung.

It was unfair since Tae and Hoseok got so sit next to each other. Our manager screwd up...

*The signing thingy begins"

I looked at Vhope and saw them talk and whisper to each other.

"Not in front of the camera Tae..." I heard Hoseok hyung whisper to Taehyung and then they laughed about it.

They were so lovely together.

I looked at Jimin who was with a fan and they talked something. I was so jealous of that girl. I lokked down facing the table.

If I just was a girl he could love me and I wouldn't have to keep my feelings a secret.

I lifted my head and looked again at Jimin... WHO WAS LOOKING AT ME!!! AND HE BLUSHED A LITTLE!! OMG!

He looked directly to my eyes and I to his.

Okay kookie stay calm... breath.

His eyes were so beautiful.

The day has been pretty fun and our fans are so adorable!

❤ I like this meeting signing thing but I want to sit next to Jimin...

"Hi Jungkook oppa. Can I ask... do you like Jimin oppa? Because he likes you. You know the BTS OTP JiKook? Why don't you ever show your feelings like he does? You just stare at him from distance and he hugs you and tries to get your attention..." I didn't hear what this girl was talking anymore since I heard words "Jimin, like, hug, you."

"Aaaah... It's not like that. I see him just as a brother as does he. You see?" I explained it to the fan but I felt guilty for not telling that I actually loved Jimin hyung.

"Oh.... really... well don't tell that to everyone okay... they like to ship you two and Vhope of course. Bye."

And she was gone. I saw her walk to her friends and she waved for me.

More fans came to greet me and few said that they want to marry me...

I even heard some of the fans argue about VHope and VKook... I don't get it.. why ship me with Tae? Just look at Vhope... there they are exposing their love to everyone but VKook shipper just don't see it... I guess...

*back at the dorm*

"God I'm so tired..." Jimin whined and I don't blame him. Today has been reeealy long day.

Best thing today was meeting ARMYs and see Jimin look at me.

"Hyung... wanna have a bath with me?" I asked Jimin and he nod. Whaaaaaaat!?!

I couldn't show everyone how happy I was.

We went to the shower and I saw his abs and biceps... don't drool...

"Oh... have you been training your muscles?" I asked.. but I knew the answer to that.

"Yeah... you like?" He winked his eye and I nod.

He blushed a little and I looked probably like a teenage girl watching Yaoi... nosebleed and all... >////<

"I think I'm ready to go now hyung." I said and I was about to go until Jimin took a hold on my wrist.

"Wait... I mean it's okay... yeah I think I'm ready too..." and when we were about to go we slipped to the floor he on top of me...

Crap!

----------------------------------------------------------

So this time like this... :D just Kookie P.O.V :D sorry that this is such a short chapter. ㅠ.ㅠ

Hope you liked this. ❤❤

♡~ Comment and vote. ~♡

Sorry for any mistakes and misspelled words. I'll update again asap and I try to make it longer :)

If you have any ideas they are welcome. :D

I LOVE YOUUUU~ ALL! ❤ XOXO

Thanks for reading