I'm sorry

Jungkook P.O.V

I can't believe this!!

Unbelievable! Jimin didn't stay here! He went to see his parents and left me here with all these other hyungs (Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi) Hoseok went with Taehyung.

I'm so jealous! I want to have a boyfriend... well just Jimin... v(^-^)v

I'll just be with myself and sleep all day...

I took my phone and took some pictures of myself.

This is good! I'll send this to Jimini.

"Hi Jimini! I miss you already! Hehee!
Don't I look adorable?? What are you doing now? I'm just goofing around!"

It took ages for him to answer!

"Yeah. You are adorable. I'm with my family and they said hi. :) you bored already?"

HE ANSWERD!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!

I didn't read the message right away just so he didn't think I was waiting for any answer.

"Yeah it's boring. I just wanna sleep all day..."

For an answer I got a smiley face.

It was now 8 pm and I was sooooooo tired. I went to Jimins room and hugged his pillow.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was somehow sleeping in his bed.

It smelled just like Jimin. ❤

Jimin P.O.V

I woke up early because I had to pack my things up so that I could go back to the dormitory.

"Mom I'm ready! Let's go!"

My mom talked the whole way there. I'm happy to see my family every time when I have free time but I kinda like to be with my best friends.

When I got to the dormitory my mom hugged me tight.

"Promise to be nice sweetheart." My mom said and hugged me once more.

"Yes mom. You know me." I told her and we gave it a little laugh.

I really love my mom. ❤

I opened the door and went inside. To my surprise it was clean.

Since we are all guy's we are little messy.

I looked over and saw no one. I shrugged and went to my room and opened the door.

I saw someone on my bed and I looked closer.

It was Jungkook. He was sleeping.

"Ya... Jungkookie? Why are you in my bed?" I didn't yell because I didn't want to wake up the whole household.

I gave up after few more attempts to wake him up and went next to him.

I couldn't sleep anymore so I just decided to stare at the ceiling.

I turned over and Jungkooks face was right in front of me.

I could kiss him if I wanted to...

NO! JIMIN WAKE UP!

In a rush I stood up and he woke up too and looked confused and after he looked down he looked really awkward.

I saw why... there was something under the cover... and you know what... don't try to deny it...

It's normal to us guy's to get a boner... especially when dreaming about something sexy...

"I..eh...I'll just go to my own room to...." Jungkook stood up and run to his room.