Chapter 1

Things have been a little weird between Jacob and I , ever since my birthday party.

"You were saying?"he asked.

I searched for the right words to say , but instead I shook  by head from side to side, signaling a no

"Zamoia you don't have to speak",he said, as  our hands interlocked . "Just know I meant what I said". He handed me the box,"You wanted it in person".

I smiled , Jacob I appreciate everything. I really do but the wedding is in 3 weeks not to mention the baby and ugh". 

"What do you mean?"he asked while still holding my hand . 

"I mean we should separate and be just Sisters and brothers",I answered. "Can I keep the bracelet". 

He laughed,"It's your birthday present. I understand plus I just want to know if I still love you. Clearly I do and since you don't feel the same I should move on". He faked smile.

"Jay it's nothing like that it's just that...why are things so complicated?"I sighed while look at the floor. 

"Don't stress yourself sister",he mockingly said.  I glared and he hugged me tightly and I could smell  the Versace cologne which have me lusting. 

Dad went on stage and talked about embarrassing stuffs I did , afterwards he announced  my new car. Yes!a new car but I need my drivers license first.

To end the night fireworks!
What!you thought it was inside. Well it was in the parking lot.
It looked beautiful. I've lots of pictures to post up.Soon everyone went home including me of course. It was a night to remember indeed.

***
I woke around 10 or 11 still feeling tired but couldn't bother to sleep much longer(don't judge).
I saw  Bethany ,  passed out on the bed , lying  in a star fish position. I stretched,then brush my teeth.

In case you're wondering I went back to the hotel,plus I have cleaning up to do. Why did I have to?  Bathing was a next option,I'll leave that until it's time to go.Tummy growled like a lion,indicating that it is desperately in need of food.

I was the only one; in my family that's at the bauffe. Picking up a plate I circled the table putting each of everything on it . The smell of the food made my nose dance. It was so... I can't even explain. I sat at a table design only for one.

Eating extremely slow,so that the food won't finish although I could always take another round but I won't, that  will be me being greedy although it's a all you can eat bauffe, Which I am not by the way but some people not calling no name *cough* Bethany
*Cough* thinks I am. With her rude self,I just eat when I feel like to.

As I went back to the room, hearing water coming from the shower. Me being curious entered the bathroom,doing a little investigation for no apparent reason. Saw Bethany who jumped when I pulled the shower curtain,revealed her bare body.

"Zamoia!"she yelled,covering her breasts and vagina with her small hands. It wasn't doing her any help by the way. I covered my mouth to hold in the laugher but it came out anyway.

 "You have a forest down there",I laughed. Bethany pull the shower curtain, so I couldn't see her anymore.

"Can't a girl get some privacy",she said. "I wanna talk to you soon",I said,got no reply. "I guess that's a yes". "Whatever",said Bethany in a tone of annoyance.

I plug in my headphones and Band aid by Mindless Behavior played. I tapped my feet to the beat and sing the chorus also replaying the song 4 time. Bethany joined in rapping to the part that roc sang.

"I can be your band aid",I sang.
"I love that song. It always make me want to cry",Bethany confessed. "Ok then",I said
She put on her clothes,telling me to close my eyes, as if I want to see her body. She ate something before we left and I forgot about what I was going to ask her. Soon enough I'll remember.

"I still don't get why we had to clean. I am on vacation",Brandon complained as he picked up a mop. "Hire someone to do this work. I am not about this life".

Bethany and I ignored him and continued cleaning our assigned areas. It was a hard task indeed and needed more people. So Monica I called and of course Tristan came along. He has gotten so annoying. Maybe it's the fact that I am still upset because she's dating my ex. Lets just me honest he follows Monica everywhere especially if it's something to do with me.

"Sup Tris",I said,handing him a bag to put rubbish in. He looked at me strange then took it and left. Well since you are here,you got to clean. Monica wiped the windows and I supervised. Occasionally , she  complained about me not doing a thing blah blah blah and I'll remind her who is the one that vomited all over the place,then she'll shut up.
It was just us teenagers and auntie who didn't do much but stare at her iPhone . Around 3 the place was spotless and we went out to eat.

So hello my fellow people of this place we call earth or if you're  an alien from another universe. Anyway how was the first chapter? This story going to be short an estimate of 10 to 20 chapters.

V
O
T
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

&

S
H
A
R
E
Thank y'all and I hope you enjoy this sequel.
Muah