Chapter 10

I exit the car with two bags in hand. At the door,was Shaneka with her hands on waist. I greeted her and went to my room.

"Home sweet home",I collapsed on the bed. My body sank into the seats.

"I'm home",I text to Monica.
Afterwards I started unpacking.
I reviewed some assignments that were due tomorrow,when I was done. I headed downstairs.

"I went to Jacob concert. Thanks for not telling me about it",I stated.
"Your welcome",grinned Shaneka. I glared at her," I was actually being sarcastic".

"I know".

Just as I was about to say something dad interrupted, "The baby is a girl".

"That's nice",I gritted my teeth. "Why didn't you guys tell me about the concert?".

The two looked at each other then Shaneka  spoke," How did you find out about it?"

"I asked a question first".

"Well it's because of you two fling. We don't want you guys to be dating. You're is sister",dad answered and his fiance shook her head.

I nodded,"He has a girlfriend anyway".

"For real",dad stood with a shocked expression.

"Yup,she's Monica's cousin".

"Tiffany?"

"Yea,that's her name",I answered.

"I'm glad he's dating",dad glanced at me.

"Me too",I said and by the look they gave they wasn't expecting me to say that.

"He deserves happiness".

I watched as dad kissed her tummy and she grinned.

      ***

I woke up early Monday morning and immediately went to bathe.
Afterwards I dress my self which involved stone wash jeans,a black blouse with pink lips and converse. I curled my hair and decided not to put on make up.

I saw plates with breakfast on it but no one was around the table. I sat around it anyway and ate breakfast.

"Morning",dad entered the dining room,well dressed and ready for work.

"Morning",I said.

"You're ready for school",he said.
"I guess I'm". He sat to the right of me.

"Good right?" He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"I'm guessing stepmother cooked". He nodded,"she'll be your mother soon".

I raised a brow, "Sadly".
He hit me on the shoulder, "I was joking,gosh dad. Chill".
He laughed and entered Shaneka in her night gown,looking like a cow with her huge tummy. That's one of the reasons why I don't want to become pregnant,that huge a$$ tummy.

"Good morning Zamoia",she smiled.

"Ditto".

I looked at the clock on the phone and it reads 7pm.

"Dad,I'm going to brush my teeth,then we can go",I stated and he saluted me.

"See ya",I slammed the car door and dad yelled.

"Moya". I turned around and saw Gabrielle and Danielle.
"Baes",I hugged the two.

"I hope we in the same class",stated Danielle. I nodded, "I'm looking for Monica?"

"Then let's find her",the taller one of the two said.

We walked to the back of the Biology lab and saw Monica cracking up to a joke or something.