Chapter 2

A week later aunty,grandma,Bethany and Brandon went back home. Grandma didn't even tell me about dad,not like I remembered to ask. Dad allowed me to come home,I expected that. He couldn't stay mad at his only daughter,well he's expecting a child that I  am hoping is a boy.

Only a week left then it's back to school. Lots more stuffs to do and one week just can't do.
"I don't want egg",I stated.

"Then what?"asked Monica who was around the stove.

"Pancakes!!!"

"Oh cool,past me the mix"

"Here"

"Can't believe we have school soon"

"I can".

"Of course you would". She rolled her eyes.

***
"NetFlix and chill will make this day better",she said.

"Monica I accept you for you,so if your into girls that's fine as long as you don't bring it to me",I stated.

"How did that get into this. Even if I am attracted to the same sex no way I'll date you,you're just not my type".

She finished and we ate while watching a sitcom.

Jacob pov

I sat with my phone in hand, wondering if I must call Zamoia or not. I threw the phone on the floor,causing the screen to crack. Now I have to get a new one. At least now she was out of my thoughts. I always had a thing for her and it will never go. I love her and that's just it.

After cleaning up the mess,I throw on a Tank top with the words Thug life in bold along with a shots and white Nikes. I check my wallet,revealing no money. So I grabbed my debit card and car keys afterwards I would probably buy a new phone.

While standing in the line to access the ATM machine,I saw a ex best friend of mine who was staring me down,from head to toe.

"Jacob, right?"she asked and I nodded. "It's Me Tiffany".

"I know",I answered,moving up in the line.

"We haven't talk since 8th grade",she continued and I tried to remember why.

"Yea you were getting too nerdy",I said.
"That's the reason you abandon Branson and I,to hang out with the bullies",she said with the same anger she had, the last time we spoke.

"I wanted to be cool and you guys weren't. So I found some one cool".

"You know what forget it"

"I forgot about it from the time it happened. I didn't even remember your name till know".

She looked hurt,"I see,so you may not know but I forgive you,oh I almost forgot my mom is diagnosed with lung cancer. One of them are gone". I felt like an ass. "Um sorry,I guess hope she doesn't die",I said trying to make her feel Better which didn't work out too well.

I entered the machine and counted the money while heading outside. Exactly 3000US, that could help pay the rent,food,phone, party and savings of course.

"You want a ride?"I asked Tiffany.

"Okay",she answered,smiling and showing her dimples,which I used to put my fingers in. I still don't know why. She took a seat in the back.

"Do you still live at Hope Well?"I asked while adjusting the rear view mirror and I saw her nodding.

"How's your mom?"she asked.

"She was engaged and pregnant also doesn't lives here anymore",I answered.

"So you live on your own"

"Yep",I said turning left.

"What do you do?"

"As in what?"

"Job,for example I help my aunt at her day care and I  am at university studying to become a psychologist".

"I am into music,so I perfumed at clubs,birthday parties,games,school functions. I wrote my own songs too".

"So you want to become a recording artiste ".

"Yes and I'll get big and go on tour. Some day it will happen",I turned left again.

"That's wonderful and I'll support you",I smiled at her comment. I put it one of my CD's and she nodded to the beat. "You like?"

"Yes it's amazing,your talented Cob",she said.

"I know Tiff",and there was awkward silence.These were Nicknames we gave each others. I wanted to say something but I hesitated to.

"Not to be inquisitive or anything are you dating anyone?"she asked.

"Not at the moment. I had one but it wasn't going to work out anyway. I love her and I think she feels the same",I answered changing the CD.

"As much as I hate you for being a lousy friend,I am quite surprise your single. I mean your good looking and a nice guy. So how comes she doesn't see that?"

"Am good looking you say, what about you?"

"Am not into boys"

"So your into girls"

"No I like boys,I mean am not ready for them plus guys are like bikes you ride them and they are expensive",she said.

I laughed,"Like bikes?".
"Motorcycles",she said folding her arms.
"You can't compare males to bikes,that's just dumb and I know your not".

"Well that's just how I see it",she pouted.

"Your something else".

"I know I am different from other girls,that's why we were bff".

"Who said we stopped",I said and she looked surprised.

"This is it",I said parking on the side walk.
"Come and see my mom",she suggested.

"Okay fine",I said, locking the door.

"Mommy",she yelled.

"Tiffany,stop the shouting am coming".

"I see you finally get a boy friend",her mother said and I laughed at how red Tiffany got.

"Mom he is not",she said,"Don't you remember Jacob". Tiffany stood behind me trying to match my height by tiptoe.
"The boy who had you crying all night. He is standing in my house. Who ditched you for hooligans",she said staring me down. Almost as if she's ready to pounce on me.

"I am truly sorry",I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Mmmm",she said.

"I probably should be going now",I stated.

"You got that right",her mother mumbled as she sat in the couch.

"I'll walk you to the car",Tiffany offered and we did just that.

We talked for a while then she gave me her number. I guess today wasn't bad after all. Not to mention, I didn't thought of Zamoia.

A/N
So sorry for taking so damn long to update. Gosh! You guys must be feeling a type of way.
Sigh and I am a deeply sorry.