Chapter 5: Too far, They Said

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: A/N

In the last chapter I promised a picture of Casey and forgot to put it up. If you want to know what she looks like now you can go back and check. 

Thanks, Domo~

Picture at the side is Tom 

~Chapter 5: Too Far, They Said~

School days passed by uneventfully, well, besides the constant arguments between Nate and I in class.    Casey is still acting like a bitch and she now looks like a plastic slut. I guess it's true when they say you're influenced by whom you socialise with, in this case it's Nathan Fury and the group of popular whores.

* At School *

"Hey Tori!" Josie smiles. Josie and Tom decided to call me "Tori" instead of "Victoria". Apparently, my name is too long to say. 

"Hi have you done your-" I was just about to ask her if she did her homework for Math but I was rudely cut off by none other than Nathan and Casey. What is it with this school and interrupting my conversations?

"Well, I seem to run into you a lot," Nate teases, "That or you enjoy being my presence." 

"Oh please, you aren't worth my breath nor time," I scoff.

"You're just jealous!" Casey bitches. 

"Of what? Your piece of shit which you call a boyfriend? Don't think so!" I reply. I really can't figure out what this girl sees in him.

"You f"cking annoying bitch. You think you own this place don't you? Surprise surprise, you don't so why don't you f*ck off?" Nathan steps in.

"I should be the one saying that! After all, it's you who keeps following me around like a creep but hey, creepers gonna creep."

That response gives Casey an angry look as she turns towards her "boyfriend" and waits for an explanation. He stares at me with danger in his eyes and he looks furious. I take a step back for safety precautions.

"Why would I follow you around when all you do is get on my nerves?" Nathan hissed, "There are better girls out there. Hotter girls which aren't as f*cking stupid! You on the other hand, well, you're something else."

"Yeah I am something else aren't I? I'm not a f*cking slut!" I snap.

"Why don't you just go and break down like the mental psycho you are!" Nathan replies with venom lacing every word.  (A/N breakdown scene is in Chapter 2).

"You don't know me! You know nothing about me! Do you know why I broke down? Do you? Do you even know what I've been through? I think not so why don't you just get your ugly, judgemental ass away from me!" I yell. My voice cracking up as tears start to flood my eyes.

Nate gives me a shocked expression which then returns back to his angry face.With that he storms off with Casey following him right after she gives me one of those stupid hair flicks girls do when they try to show off.

"Well, um... that was interesting," Tom mumbles awkwardly. This whole time while we were arguing I completely forgot that Tom and Josie were standing there.

*Bell Rings*

"Do you have your English books ready?" Josie asks trying to break the tense atmosphere.

"No I'll go to my locker to get them. Meet you up in class and save me a seat," I reply to her flashing her a fake smile. I don't want her to see just how hurt I was about what Nate mentioned. No one knew why I broke down, and I don't plan on telling anyone anytime soon.