Chapter 8: Homework Buddies, Minus the Homework... and the Buddies

100 Votes Guys!!! Thank you soooo much and sorry for the long wait.... :D

~Chapter 8: Homework Buddies, Minus the Homework... and the Buddies~

Picture at the side is Victoria's Tattoo and Belly Button Piercing

*Victoria's P.O.V*

I got out of my car and unlocked the door as I walked in. First thing I notice is dog shit on the floor. Standing next to it is Michelle, our German Shepherd guard dog.

"Well isn't this a great way to greet your owner from a tiring day of school," I mutter to myself as a fetch a napkin to pick it up. 

"Hey Miche- oh what the fuck?" Jake growls as he trips over me.

"Hello to you too, bro!" I smile a genuine 100% fake smile, "By the way... isn't mom meant to be home?"

"No, she isn't here, no surprise there."

I frown. Mom is barely ever home and she acts very distant.

"Any phone calls?" I ask.

"No, I tried calling but she hung up!"

"Wait, she hung up?" 

"Yes."

I let out a sigh as I walk upstairs to my bedroom and throw my bag in the corner. I lift up my shirt and trace along the tattoo on my stomach alongside the belly button piercing. Sometimes I want to know what goes through Mom's life. I look into my mirror and notice my brother leaning against the wall.

"Dad called, he's coming home tomorrow," he grins weakly.

At least there's some good news.

"By the way, great ready sis. Remember Nathan is coming," Jake adds as he walks to his room.

And there goes my happiness.

*** *** *** ***

"Victoria, answer the fucking door!" 

"Why don't you!"

"Your closer!"

"Are not"

"Are too."

"You answer it Jake!"

"You can both shut up, I heard you from outside so I decided to open the door myself," Nathan smirks.

"Don't interrupt," I mutter as I roll my eyes.

"Nate man, long time no see!" Jake grins as the boys do that weird man hug thing.

"I'm guessing you didn't bring your homework..." I sigh.

"If you expected me to bring it, than I'm sorry to disappoint you. Oh, wait, I'm not." 

He is this close to being murdered.

This close.

"So, Jake, this means we can catch up!" Nathan smiles.

"Sorry man, I have to go on a date with my girlfriend..."

"Wow, you settled down?"

"I know right..." I muttered but I think Jake heard me because he scowled playfully at me.

"Yes, I did settle down.... sister," Jake scoffs, "So it's just you and my sister, bye bro!"

And thus was the departure of my brethren.