Chapter 19: The Adventures of Cupcake and Muffin

~*Chapter 19: The Adventures of Cupcake and Muffin*~

Photo on the side is Victoria's Outfit

*Victoria's P.O.V*

I shooed Nathan out of my room so I can get dressed. Nathan still hadn't told me where we were going, despite how much I insisted, so I have no idea what to wear. Apparently, he wants to surprise me and show his idea of 'fun' but I already hate it. I absolutely hate surprises, I always like to know everything but I did use to like surprises. Honestly, I did.

But then one huge surprise tipped the scales, making me hate them all in general.

"Tori, hurry the fuck up!" Nathan hissed, however I was still able to trace the humor in his voice.

"I have no idea what to wear! Nate you didn't tell me anything, remember?" I whined.

"Ugh, fine. Just wear something casual and easy to run and move around in."

Okay... now I really want to know what we're going to be doing.

I opened my wardrobe and started skimming through the countless amount of outfits, and me being the picky person that I am, didn't see anything that reached to me expectations which were set quite high. 

However, eventually I decided to put on some black, puffy shorts matched with a striped pink and white corset that had black crosses in the middle. I put on some plain black stilettos with average sized heels.

To finish this outfit off,  I slipped on my black biker leather jacket and some cute sunglasses. I then hung on my droplet earrings and matching ring with a black, spiked bracelet.

God, I look like a badass. As usual.

"Are you fucking done?" Nathan growled impatiently. This made me chuckle,

"Not yet! I'm just fixing my hair."

I heard a few curses and murmurs going along the lines of, "She's already fucking gorgeous, what the fuck is she doing?".