"As Long As I Keep Dancing"

"I WASN'T THE MOST LIKABLE PERSON, HELL POLLYANNA COULDN'T SEE THE GOOD IN ME

"I WASN'T THE MOST LIKABLE PERSON, HELL POLLYANNA COULDN'T SEE THE GOOD IN ME. BUT IN THE WORDS OF MY MOTHER, KINDNESS AND LOVE DOESN'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. YOU EITHER WIN OR DIE, BIT HARSH? WELL SHE DIDN'T CARE MUCH ABOUT INSOLENT LITTLE THINGS. SHE REALLY WAS A STUPID WOMAN, CRUEL, AND MANIPULATIVE, BUT STUPID." ~Penelope~

         The blonde hair would have been the first thing, the next would have been my eyes all things that gave me a label in the south, but that wasn't the only label I had

         The blonde hair would have been the first thing, the next would have been my eyes all things that gave me a label in the south, but that wasn't the only label I had. I had the label of being a freak, I didn't quite know what it was. Whether it was it my style of clothing? my choice of words?or my lack of southern quality? I was still what I'd always been, the best freaking freak in this shit of a place. But that was it, there was no way out of this place, I was trapped.

         I pulled the bow and let my arrow fly and smirked when it hit its target. I can't well say I had never missed considering the very first time was rough, but shooting wasn't my only talent. No, in turns of practises I had mastered the dance of swords as well. I wasn't allowed to do this, a lady of high court shouldn't be prancing around with stolen weaponry. I didn't want to become either my mother, brother nor sister. Daddy dear was a half-breed northerner, that gives me at least a quarter of northern blood. You don't see many freaks here, and even if there were any they'd all be locked up. 

          The only reason why I was still here was because I was a part of the royal family, I was part of the Latines. And yes, the were just as horrible as said. They were egoistic, spoiled, powerful, rich royals. I wasn't one of them, despite my genetics. I wasn't liked, I had no allies, there was nothing holding me back, except my mother. And boy did I hate her, with that thought in mind I took another arrow and shot it at my target, rage always helped me, but I had no control over it. Still just because I was a freak, that didn't mean I hadn't any emotions, they didn't have to treat me like an animal. 

          "Hey, who goes there." A golden one ran from the woods and met eyes with me. Oh no, if mother found out I might just lose more than just my dignity. He charged to words me as I shot him and watched him fall. He was dead, this wasn't my first kill no, my first kill had occurred two weeks back. Killing in the south was prohibited, not unless in a combat trial, or if you were a knight. So I ran, they could track me, I was quick on my feet. Two quick at times, I'd lose myself when I ran and end up in the middle of nowhere.