"Shake Off All Of Your Sins"

"MY MOTHER USED TO SING ME A SONG OF WINTERS BONE

"MY MOTHER USED TO SING ME A SONG OF WINTERS BONE. AN INSTRUMENT THAT WAS USED IN THE OLD RELIGION, SHE SANG ABOUT ITS TALES AND HOW WITH ONE BLOW IT COULD RAISE THE DEAD FROM UNDERNEATH OUR BORDER WALLS. SHE HAD A SINFUL VOICE, ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DISGUSTING AND BRUTAL OF THINGS LOOK BEAUTIFUL. MY MOTHER DIDN'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT, NOT THE DRACINE, AND NOT OF THE BONE. STILL, I BELIEVE, THEY THOUGHT I HAD BEEN BITTEN BY THE JUNGLEBEINS BUT I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE AND THAT ONE DAY WE'D ALL SEE THEM. BUT FOR OUR SAKE, I HOPE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON" ~Kai Wildling~

The gates opened and I had myself wishing I was fifty feet tall to crush the golden carriage that came in

The gates opened and I had myself wishing I was fifty feet tall to crush the golden carriage that came in. I felt terrible, my life was perfect and I knew the moment they came in it wasn't going to be perfect no more. "Smile my little vindex." I whined, "Mother! Im six mother not four." She chuckled running her hands through my hair. Neverheless I smiled, as I watched the carage and the horses come to a stop and out came the Southern queen. Nebula Latine had gracefuly gotten out along with two of her children I'm guessing. She had long blonde hair braided from up to front, I had to admit she was beautiful. But still I hated her, the queens brother rose to her side she should have one more but he wasnt there. 

Chikara Latine was one of the smartest men in Valens also one of the ugliest, he was the queens half brother, people would say his monsteros look were because his mother was a demon. "Where's the little monster?" I whispered to Kiera who hd her gleeful eyes glued to the southern prince who smiled flirtatiosly back, I hated him instantly. Kiera still wasnt listening so I groand andtried again. "Where's the little monster." She grunted and snapped at me, "would you shut up!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Looks like you have a secret admirer." Will ponted at the curly haired blonde in the puffy pink dress who was starring at me with hope. Yup I was definatly not choosing her, she seemed too much like Kiera. "My queen." Yelped the old southern king as he hugged my brother. "Castinova you've gone fat." The king laughed at that, mother used to fight with him before he was shipped back home to attend his fathers court. King Castinova was a great warrior as legand told but what I was looking at was a fat pig. He then looked at us. 

"You mus be Gein the oldest." He touched Gein's shoulders, "My arent you the skinny one, but Im sure your mothers taught you well." His fresh southern accent gelt like needles to my ears piercing through my eardrum. He went on with my brothers but I wasnt listening I was too busy starring at the prince bitchface who seemed to love looking at my sister. Ugh, I rolled my eyes for like the millionth time now. "Now arent you the pretty one, you look excatly like your mothers  and from what I had heard your the best fighter here." I nodded as Gein glarred. "Whats your name boy?"