"If You Love Me With All Of Your Heart"

"I HAD ALWAYS THE PERFECT CONTROL OF MY FEELINGS, ALONG WITH MY ACTIONS AND JUDGMENT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I HAD ALWAYS THE PERFECT CONTROL OF MY FEELINGS, ALONG WITH MY ACTIONS AND JUDGMENT. I WAS FAIR AND JUST, BUT LIKE ALL I HAD A WEAKNESS. AND WHEN I WAS HIT ON THAT ONE SPOT I LOOSE ALL CONTROL AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE" ~Kai Wiling~

 AND WHEN I WAS HIT ON THAT ONE SPOT I LOOSE ALL CONTROL AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE" ~Kai Wiling~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

      Serine ran faster than I could have ever hoped to run. Her fur shaking off the snow as fast as it came, she captured the piece of meat with such perfection. It was strange for me to say such things but I couldn't help but feel proud of her. Serine had the strength of ten hundred men, she ran faster than all the wolves in her pack like me she was different, she was  special. She circled me playfully. "I'm guessing you want to play huh? She wiggled her tail in response. She acted like a puppy in front of me but near anyone else she acted like the beast she was born to be. 

      "Fine but just one last go." I took my blade out and her eyes widen in glee. But something catches her attention faster than I could aim she grabbed my arm with her teeth and pulled me. I winced in pain as she dragged me past the field, and to the castle grounds. She didn't stop till we were right in the middle and even then she refused to let go of my hand. "Serine stop your really hurting me." She let go of my arm almost instantly, she pointed and started licking the blood of my arm. 

      This would usually bother me but the only thing that my mind was interpreting was why she'd run so fast all of a sudden. Her head turned towards the high tower, where the Latines had stayed and growl angrily. "What's wrong?" But she didn't top growling, I looked up at where her eyes were set, the window sill was broken but that wasn't too strange, it was still bending and the Windows here were made from the finest of steel. But this was nothing to growl at. "I don't understand?" 

      I was starting to get annoying. I put my arm on the railing cord that twisted its way around the whole tower, maybe if I climbed to the top I could get her to shut up. But the moment I put my foot at the peak I hear a voice that immediately stops me. "Kai..." My mother shouts frowning I look back seeing my mother in all her glorified beauty. She he that look, the look she'd get whenever shed earned something truly amazing. This made me suspicious and my was gone from the high now fully on her. Serine barked but I ignored her and directed her back to my room. 

      "What is it, you seem real happy" she chuckles lightly ruffling my hair. "Trust me my dear it is you who will be happy after this." Now I was ever more curious. "Now come along." She pulled on my hand as I followed her in the main keep. His was my room and it may not have been as large as Geens but it was a lot better in terms of decoration and beauty. I sat on my bed as my mother sat beside me. 

      "It's quite cold in here don't you think you'd freeze to death when winter arrive Soon?" I shroud carelessly. "When winter arrived last year I didn't feel one bit cold, in fact I almost felt warmer." My mother muttered something under her breath which   too quiet to hear. She grinned at me wide like the cats on the trees at night. 

      "What is it?" I got a little scarred from this. She took out a wooden case and put it onto my lap. "Go on then open it!" She demanded both anger and joy mixed in her voice. And indeed I opened the box but it was no Pandora's box no it was heaven. It was her sword, but this wasn't an ordinary sword it was carved out from dragon glass and could cut through anything in mere seconds, even bones. 

       I let my arm swing it around a little bit, blushing at how good it felt, I took it to my 7 foot closet and cut into perfect halves. I gasped, "Wow!" My mother laughed bitterly. "This sword was my life you don't know how hard it is to let it go." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then why did you?" She smiled thinking to herself she then got up and wrapped one arm around my waist. "Because my dear child..." She sat me up on her lap like I was a four year old. "As for now you are my life, and as much as this sword means to me you mean a million times more." She kissed the tip of my nose as I smiled. You'd never catch her saying these three words to anyone not to even my brothers it was only to me she said it to. I loved my brothers very much but they weren't big fans of my mother, they ignored her most of the time thinking she'd always be disappointed. "So what's the catch?" She lefts her head up in confusion. "Catch?" I nod eagerly, "yeah you want something, you never say I love you willingly." She smirked. My mother loved to s was how she got the name 'queen of puppets.'

       The Latines are moving to the south and I need you to come there with me!" I gasp the most beautiful sword I had ever seen didn't seem worth anything now, no, of course, it was it was worth more than my life. Ignoring the internal battle in my head I concentrate on my mother and her utterly ridiculous suggestion. To the SOUTH? My mouth hung wide open, no way In hell was I ever going to that shit pile of a town. "No." She frowns, "but......" I shake my head repeatedly "NO!" She stops me on the way to the door. "If you value your life and most importantly that sword you'll go or else this beauty will end up in hands of your brother." My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. It's just for a while nothing can go that wrong. I try I really do but I just can't convince  myself. "Look I know you hate the south trust me so do I but I need you to stay with me alright, I can't have anything bad happening to you. If you love me with all of your heart or even by the slightest bit you'll come." I smiled, she was good with words but I still wasn't convinced. What happened next shook me up by a bit.

       I horrid scream came from behind us, both my mother and I turned around and ran to see what had happened. It was right there. In the edge of the high tower, a body shattered in shards, there were blood and skin. It was hard to even know who it was, but on the mascaraed body was the golden ring that had once belonged to my brother, he had carried it everywhere. After that all I saw was red, my eyes shot up. I couldn't quite remember what happened next, all I heard was a scream as loud as the pitches in the mountains.

 I couldn't quite remember what happened next, all I heard was a scream as loud as the pitches in the mountains

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: Hello lovelies I promise you this will be the last short chapter for a long time. What happens next is what affects the main characters most. Now some of you are complaining that Kai and Penelope haven't yet met, but trust me it'll happen in due time. Right now their heading towards opposite directions but fate has its ways and by fate I mean me. 

Anyways check out my new book, 'When Bonnie Met Clyde'.

_Love RNB_