"Let Me Live That Fantasy"

"WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS TOLD THAT TWO WRONGS COULD MAKE NO RIGHT, I DIDNT BELIVE IN THIS

"WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS TOLD THAT TWO WRONGS COULD MAKE NO RIGHT, I DIDNT BELIVE IN THIS. OH HOW WRONG I WAS. I WAS A NEGATIVE AND SO WAS HE, WE NEVER TOUCHED BUT WE CAME CLOSE AND WITH RELEASED THE FIRST PIECE TO AN LONG SERIES OF DESTRUCTION" ~Penelope Latine~

 I WAS A NEGATIVE AND SO WAS HE, WE NEVER TOUCHED BUT WE CAME CLOSE AND WITH RELEASED THE FIRST PIECE TO AN LONG SERIES OF DESTRUCTION" ~Penelope Latine~

     The feast had got hold of everyone, any southerner inside was in an never ending trance. The northerners could have killed us all together but instead, they chose to watch the people who were below their level, it was a smart move yes but I would have easily disagreed. No one seemed to notice me when I had sneaked out the back and ran. I was stuck in a puzzle I couldn't understand, this was their land after all. It had been precisely three and a half minutes since and yet I was still walking in circles. I was getting quite bored and the shiny swords lined up on the pillar was getting ever more tempting by the second. I wasn't very good with temptation anyway why try resisting it now? I grabbed the sword and held it, it was heavier than the ones in the south more beautiful even. 

      "Hey!" A voice screamed and out came a tall boy with white hair and the coldest pair of blue eyes I had ever seen, he screamed a northerner . "Give that back!" He demanded but I wasn't having it. He took another sword and challenged me and I had to force myself not to squeal in excitement. But the battle didn't take long he was too strong and had managed to grab the sword faster than I could retaliate. For a commoner he sure was good. He hissed at me then ran away, wow strong and unfriendly . 

        My hand hurt he had left a big red mark on it. There must be a barrel somewhere, I scanned the surroundings till my eyes landed on the barrel filled with dirty water, that'll do. I dipped my palm inside and washed the blood off but completely froze when I heard two metals beating on each other, they must have found me. So I ran and hid, but what I saw wasn't a guard no it was a boy with the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen, they shone lighting up the dark environment. But the shock didn't end there, he was fighting. But it seemed like a dance, one that was polished and perfected. The puppets by the tons rolled around him and he didn't miss as his sword took its aim and fired. It was perfection at its best. He didn't seem to see nor care about anything around him. 

      The head of the last puppet fell, and he stopped. He wasn't out of breath, he wasn't sweating nor panting, it was truly amazing to do something for so long and still have a giant amount of spirit. A silver wolf cornered him, I immediately took a step back I hated wolves they'd always scare me. But to him, the wolf seemed to only make him happier.

      "Hey!" A monstrous voice called out as it dragged from beneath the vessels. I stared at a man thrice my size who had pure white eyes his grip on my arm was almost too much to believe. "What are you doing here boy your supposed to be in the tent with the rest of the bastards!" Huge? "You are one of the transfers right?" He asked and I felt though if I were to disagree he might actually eat me.

        "Yes...." I squeaked out. He glared then began laughing. "A skinny little lad like you wouldn't survive there might as well kill yourself while you can." With that he that he dragged me to the tent and pushed me in. There was no fire and lay in there were many hairy men sleeping together by the dozens, the smell was terrible but I had to hold it all in, looks like I'm on my way across the wall. I'm not gonna lie a part of me was terrified but another part was bursting with excitement. What was beyond the wall? What was underneath it? What was the point of it? All those questions ran into through my head making it impossible to sleep but I had to wake early so might as well knock myself out, and just like that, I was asleep.

 What was beyond the wall? What was underneath it? What was the point of it? All those questions ran into through my head making it impossible to sleep but I had to wake early so might as well knock myself out, and just like that, I was asleep

      When morning came my eyes had refused to open themselves up, I was in a deep trance. Luckily the frostbite on both my feet woke me quickly. Morning in the north was beautiful, just a bit of sun and everything else was all snow. Back in the south, the shine would shine brighter than all the diamonds on the palace walls. I dragged my feet following all the other men, I can't quit saying I was impressed they were all big but fat and weak. I was tiny but I could take them all on I was sure of it. "Carry on all you stinking bastards I want you to gather all the weapons from the poulvery and meat up here anyone not here on time will be fed to the wolves I heard they're running out of meat for the winter." The man from last night laughed as everyone else shook in fear, what a sadistic man! Well at least in my head I could convince myself that I was on some heroice journy to save my people. In truth, I was just garbage being shipped off and I had no oeople. Still, I'd be happy as long as they'd let me live that fantasy. 

 I made my way to poulvery when I saw the strangest thing a little boy who looked no older than three was climbing the castle walls, I remembered this tower that was where my uncle lived. 

      "Hey, little lad get down here your getting your self-killed!" I screamed but he could hear me. So I climbed after him. I hated heights and the fact that it was 60-foot tower didn't help. "Hey," I croaked....But the kid just wouldn't stop till he was up on the window sill hanging from its borders. What an annoying little brat I'm starting to understand why my mother hated me so much, kids were truly horrid. But what happens next changed everything. It all happened too fast. His eyes darted towards me, then he lost balance and fell, it went way too fast I couldn't catch him. The worse part of it was that he landed on the shards of spikes below. The boy's body shattered into pieces. I swallowed my everlasting breath as the smell of fresh blood entered my nose. My mind was working tirelessly to comprehend what had just happened. And more importantly what had I done?

A/N: One down about eight more to go, just kidding or am I? I know some of you might be a little upset but trust me this is just the beginning if you can't handle this then you sure can't handle the rest of the book

A/N: One down about eight more to go, just kidding or am I? I know some of you might be a little upset but trust me this is just the beginning if you can't handle this then you sure can't handle the rest of the book. I have a habit of making things dark and killing off characters. So if I were you I'd try and not get attached to anyone of them. 

Very short chapter I know but trust me after about a couple chapters everything will be back to long chapters and nastier plots. Remember this is just the begging so wait till at least chapter ten to start assuming things. 

Song above Royals by the talented Lorde. Enjoy. 

_Love RNB_