Chapter 2

Kira's pov
It had been a lot of years since Zabuza and Haku found me near The Hidden Mist Village. They help me how to use my sharingan when I awaken it and but I don't use my sharingan because all of the opponents I ever battle are weak so it was no use of using them.

I also know some, medical ninjustsu but I'm having a little trouble with that. Haku also found a way that I could get in his Kekkei genkai, but there were side effects that might get me killed so I don't really do it unless is necessary.

"What are thinking about" Zabuza ask me "ohh I guess I'm imagining how I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you" I said while hugging my sensei, brother, father,friend. " well you are a lucky child" he said while messing up my hair. I saw him leave my room.

I guess I was lucky to be alive. Zabuza and Haku are the only reason of my existence and they are my only family. That only thing I have from my real family is a note. That is all. I got up my bed and went to look for Haku so we go hunting because we were running low in food.

While passing through Zabuza's office I heard him say that he was gonna do the job. I guess he was talking about a mission. Then I saw Gato come out his office I was surprise. "Are Haku and you gonna go hunting? He asked "yes we are?" It sounded more of a question "ok, I'm goin to go see somebody while you go hunting" "ok, Zabuza be careful" I say to him. I went to go look for Haku outside.

He was sitting under a tree looking at his mask "something wrong" I ask "no, just thinking" "ohh ok. Let's go hunting" I say. He just chuckle. It took longer than we thought but we but we got a deer. "Ha this deer is heavier than I thought" I whined "come on you can train all day and never complain about it and now that you are caring a deer and complaining about it" he said "you are right" I say.

Haku's pov
While we were walking I was thinking of how Kira has grown. From a baby to a warrior. She and Zabuza we my only reason for living.

They were the only people that needed me so thanks to them I was able to live. "What did I did to my real family so they can leave me? She ask and snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her with sad eyes. She was looking at a family. There was a mom, father, and a little girl. "Well I don't know " I said to her "does Zabuza know why?" "I'm afraid the he doesn't know either " I said "ok" she simply said.

The rest of the walk was silent. It was weird because she talks when she gets bored, and the walk was pretty boring. "are you ok" I ask concern "yeah..... I'm fine" she said. I knew she wasn't.

Kira's pov
Sometimes I get sad because I never knew why they left me. I guess I should be thankful for Zabuza and Haku.

"I need Haku and you to come with me" Zabuza said while peeking his head on my room. I went to his office and saw Gato again. "This time I'll make sure my sword is the last thing he sees." Zabuza said as I came in.

"Make sure you don't fail this time" Gato said as exiting the door. One of his bodyguards push me and I was about to take my sword but Haku stop me. Once everyone was gone Zabuza told us that that Gato had give him a mission to kill the bridge builder and he had send the two people to do it but they got killed because he got protection from ninjas of The Hidden Leaf Village.

So that meant that we had to do the job. Me and Haku has to dress up as Anbu Black Ops if everything didn't work and we had to get away. Zabuza also told us to be careful because there was a copy ninja. Once we got to place where they should be passing me and Haku were getting in the perfect position so we could see but not get notice.

Then I saw four people coming this way let me tell you. They did not look like a strong opponent. They were getting close to were Zabuza was standing. This should be fun to watch.
********************************************
I guess that is it for this chapter
If you want me to update comment because I will forget
Vote for my story
By the the girl in the top is Kira