Chapter 17

Im going back to the personal points of views. I'm also going to skip to the final test, where orochimaru decided to attack. Well some part of it

Important note at the end, not really

*********************************
Kira's P.O.V
I was watching Sasuke fight Gaara. This was was probably a fight to the death. There is something off about Gaara. His aurora seemed cold, and menacing. It's a little frightening.

Gaara had his sand protection around him, and some sort of eyeball a above him. This was an intense moment. Probably a win or die situation.

Everyone was watching like their lifes depended on it. I wanted to leave and at the same time stay, but something seem to be stopping me from doing something physically.

I couldn't even move my fingers. Then everything seemed to stop. My vision was blurring. My mouth became dry. When I tried to speak nothing came out. Not even raspy breath. Then I saw two figures coming my was.

Couldn't tell who was it. One of them was tall and the other one was short. Then one of them picked me up. I just saw blurs nothing else. Everything seemed to be going in fast motion while I was going in slow motion.

I felt like were moving for hours, but probably it was just minutes. I heard some explosions far away. The only thing that worried was Sasuke.

Was he ok?

Is he hurt?

Those were the only questions that were on my mind before everything went completely dark.

***********
I woke up in the middle of the a room with no windows or any kinda of light shining through. And that worse part was that my hands were tied.

"So you finally decided to wake up " a voice said. " I guess it's time"

"What do you want" I tried to said , but my voice came out dry. "Ohhh the poor little girl can talk" the voice said teasing me.

"Sorry about it, but if you weren't related to him you'll be just fine. I wouldn't have even bother you." The voice said .

"What are you talking about" I said "ohhh than this should be more fun than I thought " he said. I could actually imagine a smirk plaster on this person face. Suddenly a throbbing pain went through my back.

"Aaahhh. What did you do to me" I Said or my like tried. Then my whole body started to ache. It felt like I was being burned. Little by little.

"Ohh sorry about that, my partner got a little carried away with the poison , but not to worry that I have the antidote " he said. Then the light was turned on and a men that was in my room.

"You" I snarled at him. Then another wave of pain hit me.

"Ohh don't worry. I just need to make a deal with you. " he said confidently.

"Why would I make a deal with a vile person like you" I said

"Aww don't need to be so mean. Plus you'll be interested once I tell you" he said

"As you know there is this person I despise. And you are going to help me in torturing him. " he said with a smirk

"Why would I help you. I don't want to be rub in your problems" I said

"Well if you don't help I will kill your brother. And if I'm not mistaking both of you just reunited" he said

"Would I have time to think about it?" I asked him

"Yes, but only five days. And then whether you have made a decision or not I will take you with me"

"Ok "

This was it. Could I ever have a family without them getting killed or ripping me away from them.

As I tried to hold back the tears , then he grabbed my mouth and made me drink some liquid.

"I almost forgot to give you this " he said as he help the bottle in front of my face

"Until we meet again, un"

And with that he was gone. Everything was fine until I realized he didn't untied my hands.

Once I had found a way to untied myself my body was weak and could barely walk.
" If he didn't kill me , then the pain would definitely do the job." I mumble "wait for me Sasuke"

And with that I head back to were I think I came from.

**********

Some time had past. I found a person that helped me get back to the village. It turns out I was walking the opposite direction from where village was.

I was at the front door and the next thing I see I was not expecting.

The village had been attacked, while I was doing nothing productive.

But my main question is

"Is Sasuke ok?"

I quickly or as fast as my body could let me I ran to where his apartment was. When I opened the door there he was.

His hair was a mess, more than it usually is , he was pacing around the room. When he saw me his eyes were filled with happiness and relief.

"Where have you been? You had me worried" he told me. He sounded worried, angry, but mostly happy.

"I'm fine" I said "nothing to worry about" I tried my best not give in and cry.

If I was to protect him and everyone else it would be nice to spend my last days with him and everyone else.

And that is exactly what I'm going to do

*******

Sorry I don't update frequently, I have a life (not really) but here it is

I know it has mistakes, but I'll try to fix them later

Plus I need the help from you readers. So while I was trying to update a comment(s) caught my attention. Some of y'all ship Kira with Sasuke. So what do you want her to end up with him instead? Or someone else

Please tell me

XAMQ__