Chapter 16

By the way I'm not writing the fight scene. Why? Because I can't write it. I feel like it doesn't make sense so yea.

I'm also sorry for not updating sooner. I thought this summer I will have the time to update more, but I was wrong.

Also I'm writing in a third POV because I think is easier, but if you don't like it comment.

Also sorry for grammar mistakes this update is rushed since I haven't updated and I want to update.

************************************

Tired and injured, Kira manage to knock out both of them. It was a miracle. She used all of her strength to do this.

She grabbed the scrolls and left. Her pace was slow. Very slow. She wanted to keep going, but her body wanted to rest.

"No time to rest. Need to--" she try to whisper , but her body gave up on her. She collapsed in the ground with thud.

She was so focused on getting on her feet again that she failed to notice that two bloody red eyes were watching her every move.

Once again she was up in her feet. A tree trunk supported some of weight. Her feet wobble when she tried to walk.

Using that little energy that she had. She tried to walk again, but this time she fainted.

Two arms grabbed her before her body hit the ground. His eyes slowly turn in black onyx eyes. (Sorry I just had to)

Gently the person lay her down. He took something out of the bag. There were bandages and alcohol.

The person gently took care of Kira's wounds. Slowly wrapping the bandages on her wounds so she wouldn't wake up.

Once done the person cleaned everything up. He was about to leave, but he turned around a look a her.

He had never been this close to her. Always wishing that he could. He kneeled down.

He picked her up and just hugged her. He wanted to say how sorry he was. He just wanted to talked to her, but he couldn't.

For what he has witnessed before, she would just ignored him and walked away or probably punch him.

Kira started to wake up. This was his cue to leave, but he didn't want to. It took most of his will to leave her, but he did.

Kira slowly opened her eyes. She was sore, but not like before. She looked at her wounds. All of them were taken care off.

She was confused. 'Maybe someone from the town saw me and did this' she thought to her self.

She stoop and noticed that her wounds didn't hurt as much as it did before. She thankful for this person that helped her.

She started to walk to the hidden leaf village to return the scrolls.

*******Some hours later*******

Kira was at the gates of the village. She sigh. "I'm finally back" she whispered to herself.

She wanted to get this mission over with as soon as possible. Couldn't move that much, but tried to walk as as her legs could.

Once at the Hokage's she went straight to where the Hokage was.

She knocked in the door. A faint 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door. She opened the door and slowly she led her self in.

"Hokage, I have brought back the scrolls you send me to retrieve." Kira spoke politely as she look at him.

"Thank you. You may go" said the Hokage as he looked up from his work. "Before you go home you probably want to check your wounds, I don't want an angry Sasuke at my door" the Hokage chuckle.

"Yes, Hokage" Kira nodded.

As she left to go the hospital to check her injuries.

Once there the nurses healed her really quick for that she was thankful. Kira was about to go home until her stomach growled.

She quickly went to ichiraku's to get some food. Once there she got her ramen and left.

On the way home she felt a presence. She turned around, but there was nothing. She shook her head. Thinking she was imagining things.

Once home she took her shoes off, but something was off. Quickly taking out a kunai.

"Ahh see your home" a unfamiliar voice spoke.

She turned on the light to see better. What she saw was a men. Blond with blue eyes.  He was wearing a cloak with red clouds.

"Who the hell are you" She hissed at him.
"Now, now. I won't tell you my name yet, but if you tell anyone you saw me I will kill you and your brother Sasuke" he smirked at her.

Kira just kept her self quiet. "Now I won't do anything,yet. " there was a pause " I just wanted to make sure it was you" he said as he puffed away.

"What the hell just happened" Kira said to herself. "This was a long day. I deserve a rest"

And with that she went to sleep.

********************************
Again sorry for not updating.
Thank you so much for 47k.

Comment and vote it mean a lot.

XAMQ__