Chapter 12

??????? POV
I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful, and innocent. Like a fragile porcelain doll. Her chest was slowly going up and down, so calm. So this is the girl that is considered his weakness. Pathetic.

I wonder what would happen if I ' accidentally ' blew her up. (A/N you know who it is )She suddenly woke up and looked around and stop in the place I was hiding.

She rubbed her eyes and that gave me enough time to escape. This is my chance to make him pay for everything that he has done to me.

Kira's POV
I woke up from my nap which I'm pretty sure it was like a 5 hour nap. I felt like I was being watch I looked around. I sense something maybe not something, but someone.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around again to find nothing. "It must be my imagination" I mumble to myself. I got out of bed and fixed my hair which looked like a birds nest. After I got out I took Zabuza's sword and put in my back. Even though it's almost twice my size but I can manage to carried it.

I walked to kitchen to find a note on the table that says

"I'm on a mission with team 7. I'll be back around three. ~Sasuke. "

I walked out of the house and looked it. A few minutes pass and I was still walking when I found team 7 and little kids with other kids our age or older. A guy with cat ears and purple paint in his face was holding a little kid from his neck, and girl with 4 spiky buns.

Then the knucklehead of Naruto ran to Up to the guy which he smirked and moved his fingers and made naruto fall. I sigh. You can say that I was fast as Haku so I was in no time behind the guy and I took out my sword and putted in his back without him noticing. The girl saw me she was about to speak but I shot her a death glare which made her shut up .

"Drop the kid if you don't want to die " I hissed at him. He turn around to be faced with the tip of the sword. He was surprised or maybe shocked. "Why I should I" he said in a cocky tone while smirking.

I pushed the sword more into his chest. Then a rock crash into his hand That seem to make him drop the kid. He quickly ran to naruto's side. I gave him a cold look. He smirk and took out what looked like mummy." Kankaru. You're not really gonna use the crow" said the girl.

Then another voice was heard "kankaru ...... You are a disgrace to our village. Stop fooling around" he hissed at the cat-men." We are sorry gaara" said the girl with fear in her voice. "But they challenge us you se--" he got cut off by "Shut up or I'll kill you". I looked up up to see a red hair guy with the word 'love tattooed to his forehead. "Yes gaara, I was out of line" the cat-men responded to the other guy.

He teleported to the ground next to me." I'm sorry for any trouble that he caused." He looked at my sword and said "please put that away be don't want any trouble" he said in a polite way. Then Sasuke and him said something about being interested about fighting each other. I was just waiting for them to finish. Once they were finished they walked away.

Gaara's POV
That girl. She made me feel something that I never had felt before. What is it? I need to get rid of it so I can concentrate on the mission we were given. "What wrong?" Temari asked me "why should you care" I said in a monotone voice.

She just nodded and keep walking to the hotel. "Hey gaara don't you think that chick was hot? " Kankaru ask "shut up " I hissed "did you her br---" I cut him off by grabbing his hand and pushing him down with my sand. "I said to shut up. You're annoying me " I said while waking away from everyone.

"Sometimes I wished that he was just a little more friendly with us" I heard temari mumble. Damm them. But I keep thinking about the girl. She was must die in order for me to feel alive and so that this feelings would go away.  I need to get close enough so that I can kill her. She looks like a person not to be messed with. I must do this carefully and think about the next step in going to do.

Sasuke's POV
I saw that guy gaara saw my little sister. He is not getting near her I will make sure of that. She was walking right beside me and I saw some boys looking at her with heart eyes. She just ignore them but I glare at me them. So this is what feels to have little sister that I have to protect from boys that want to hurt her. Well I hope she doesn't have crazy fanboys like the crazy fangirls I have.

*************************************
Sorta shitty but vote please it means a lot
Comment
Thank for helping me reach 14.7K reads
XAMQ__