Chapter 6

Kira's pov
It had been a few hours since we left It was kinda awkward for me to be with some other people that I didn't know that we'll and could possibly make me a prisoner.

"So,Kira, any hobbies, dreams, any that you like and dislike" Kakashi said "well........ Ummmmm , hobbies would be training....... Dreams?? I never had one and things that I like..... Well I guess you can say I don't have anything that I like or dislike" I said "ok, why don't we introduced ourselves. To Kira so she won't be uncomfortable" Kakashi said because he notice I was uncomfortable 

"ok I'm Naruto Uzamaki, and one day I'm going to become a Hokage. Believe it " he said "well I'm glad to hear that you have an amazing dream like that. I hope that it becomes true" I said. I looked around and saw their faces like I said something crazy, well except for Naruto. "Ok, I'm Sakura Haruno" the pink haired girl said.

"And I'm Kakashi Hakate the leader of this team" he said "ohh.... That is cool" I said "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, but you knew that already, and I'm also your older brother" he said "I know" I said with still with a 'still are sure tone'. After a few minutes Sasuke and Naruto started to fight over who was better.

I found it pathetic and annoying. We keep walking and stop when the sun was completely gone. "We should rest for some hours so we can keep on going" Kakashi said. Everyone went to sleep after a few minutes, everyone but me. I looked at the night. It was beautiful, stars shining like lights illuminating a dark place.

I decided to walk around. I heard a the noise of crickets was heard. I stop and looked down and saw Haku's favorite flower. I never knew what kind was it , but it was beautiful. White, large petals it had a large, green stem. I picked up and said "it's always the beautiful flowers that get picked" I said as a memory of me, Haku, and Zabuza came to me.

Flashback
I dint know how to fight because they didn't want to teach me, but they change their minds after that day.

While walking some drunk dude came up to me from behind and dragged me into a dark alley. I tried to fight him but he was the twice the size of me.

The bad thing was I put on a red dress that was tight from my chest to my hip. The bottom reached to my knees.

He started to touch my breasts "Hhmm, they are big for a a girl you size" he whispered in my ear "please let me go" I cried "not yet lets have some fun first" he slur into my ear. His hand move down and started to lift up my dress "NO PLEASE " I yelled . He quickly cover my mouth and continued to lift up my dress until you could see my panties. He rubbed my womanhood and I tried to squiggle as much as possible. "

"HEY. You will regret what you just did to her" a voice came from behind the man. He turned around and made me turn too. You saw Haku with a look that could kill. "You little squirt. I'll show you not to interfere with me" that man man said as he charged for Haku and threw me in the ground.

In a blink of an eye he was right behind the men and stuck a needle in the back of his neck. I ran up to hug him like my life depended on it. "Ssshhh is ok" he while taking me in his arms.

"Kira your eyes" Haku gasped  "what is it " I nervously ask. He looked around until he found something that reflected me.

When I saw I stepped back . My eyes were bloody red with two black tombs. "What is this ?" I asked "well I did some research on Uchihas and they say that they have a special kekkei genkai " he said "I'm guessing this is " 

"How am I supposed to shut it off or something " I panicked. "Just stop your chakara from flowing into your eyes. " he said "ok" . And with that we went home

He gave me a piggy back ride. We were almost to the house when he stopped and picked up something. "It's always the beautiful flowers that always get picked" he said "what do you mean" I asked confused "it's nothing" he said while putting me down a giving me the flower.

He was smiling, but that turn into a frown when he saw that a bruise was forming in my arm. "I think We show start to training you" he said "really" i said with smile on my face "yea, but I will have to talk to Zabuza first" he said.

"What are you gonna tell him" I ask "well what just happened so that he agrees" he said "No. Don't he would get worried and don't want that" I said.

I didn't realize that we were already home. He quickly went into Zabuza's office. I went in my room. A few hours pass and Zabuza came in my room with a blood covering the middle of his chest. "What happen? Are you ok?" I ask him. "I'm perfectly fine. I killed that men. " he said in a serious voice.

I started to tear up. Haku came in with a bunch of white flowers, he gave them to me and embrace me with a giant hug. After minute or so we both pulled Zabuza in the hug. All of us started to laugh.
Flashback over

I smiled at the memory. Remembering that make me wanna kill my self right there. Or maybe not. I heard leafs crumbling. I took out my kunai and waited for the attaker to attack.

********************************************
Sorry for not updating sooner
Vote for my story
Comment too if any ideas you want me to include
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO😔😔