She a hoe

Kendra's Pov

"Terence stop calling my sister out of her name, for real that shit ain't cool." I told him. That's my sister and he's not gone think he can talk to her any type of way. He can mess with her, because y'all can't lie she acts stuck up as hell and she needs to loosen up to the ATL. But he be taking it too far by calling her a bitch.

"My fault shawty, she just irritates me." He said shaking head. I understand where he's coming from though, but still.

"I understand that but just don't be calling her out of her name no more. You cool and all but you if you don't like my sister then you don't like me period." I told him. He nodded his head and ate his food.

"Where was you at Twin?" Terese asked him. I sat there just listening to they're conversation.

"My girl wanted to talk to me about how I wasn't treating her good and that I should start buying her shit" he said laughing shaking his head. "Hoes think they can get shit free, they got the game twisted I swear." He said drinking his soda. I was confused on what they was talking about but just kept on listening.

"Jayla hoe ass funny as hell. I still can't believe y'all making it a year next week." Terese said laughing. "I hope you ain't wifing that hoe"

"Whose Jayla?" I asked. They both looked at me like they forgot I was here.

"Terence girlfriend, she goes to school here but she in 12th grade." Terese explained, I nodded and sipped my bottled water.

"Is she pretty?" I asked. Terence eyes widen and he grinned.

"Pretty? Nah she fine! She gotta big ass booty and a nice set of titties. She got cake for dayyys" he said using his hand describing her. I laughed and shook my head. So she's thick...

"But she a hoe" Terese added in. Terence laughed and nodded his head agreeing with him.

"Yeah my baby a thottie. She be doing everything a stripper do in them sheets" he said rubbing his hand. "She be giving me top everywhere when I ask, her ass crazy though, she be getting jealous. But she can't fight for shit." He said bussing out laughing. "You remember when she caught me cheating on her with white girl Stacy and got her ass beat." He said laughing looking at Terese.

"Yeah I was like you let a white girl beat yo ass. That shit was sad." He said wiping his tears away.

"Yeah she funny, buh I gotta get to next hour. Ma's talking about if she find out we skipping class she gon snitch on us about the trap we was at with Chris and Kevo." He said laughing.

"You know she lying, she ain't scaring nobody." Terese laughed getting up too. I stood up and grabbed my stuff and waved to them walking to my next hour. Two more classes.

Yet another chapter! Questions? Ask away, I'll answer them. I have questions too.

What do y'all think about Kamiya? Is she being to stuck up? Do you think she being racist to her own color? What do y'all think about her twin Kendra? Do she switch up a lot. Should she stop fucking with the twins because they don't like her twin? Is she doing her twin bogus by hanging with the twins and letting Terence talk shit about her?
What y'all think about Terence? You think he undercover like Kamiya? Do you think he too mean to her? Is he too disrespectful?
An how about Terese? Ion about y'all but I think he cool Asl rn. What y'all think about him so far? Is he and Kendra trying to hard for each other. Do Terese even like Kendra? Comment y'all thoughts. I like making y'all mad. Just think the unexpected frfr💯😘 don't forget to Vote, Comment and follow me.