It Girls

Here's a good chapter. Don't forget to vote! ❤️😘

Three Weeks Later.

Kamiya's Pov

It's been a few weeks into school and me and Kendra went from the new twins to the 'It Girls' we hung out with the cheerleading team and some of the football players. The twins play football so half the team don't fuck with us because the twins don't like us.

After the Jazzy fight they ain't blink an eye our way. I'm not complaining, I ain't like them from the beginning anyways. I can't lie though Kendra was a little upset about it, she didn't act like it but I knew she was. She liked or somewhat had a tiny crush on Terese and after the fight she ain't talked or looked his way since then. I kinda feel bad but they just met each other that day, I don't think people catch feelings after one day of talking. He seems dumb anyways. He act like he retarded in math and study hall. I bet they both got bad grades, and I've been watching them closely for three weeks and I noticed they like to hang on the streets after school. One time when me and my mom went grocery shopping I saw both of them on the side of the street talking to a bunch of guys and doing all types of handshakes. They ain't shit to me.

"Aye bitch keep fucking walking, slow ass. Some people tryna get to class always daydreaming and shit." Terence said pushing past me holding his girlfriends hand. I groaned in frustration because even if I try and say something to him it would come out wrong and messed up.

"Baby don't be calling that girl out of her name!" His girlfriend Jayla said to him as they kept walking. "Sorry" she called to me. I just shook my head and walked to my math class. Jayla seems cool she's been trying to talk to me and Kendra on personal levels but I don't trust her. Why would she be friends with us if her boyfriend don't like us. That seems dumb as hell. Like she's really pretty which is shocking not that many females at this school have a pretty face here. They just got big butts or a nice figure.

But the boys here they....I don't even got words for them. They got them white teeth, nice body's, and they all play a sport. Like Kevo from my biology class. He was light skinned and he plays basketball. Even though it ain't basketball season I see him practicing in gym. He's really cool and nice to me. He acted respectful when he approached me and after that he had all my attention. Kendra keeps warning me about him, but he's really smart and he got a nice car. I swear I ain't never meet somebody like him. His personality is amazing and when I'm around him my heart starts to race and I start to sweat and my breath gets hot. I don't even know why, I know I only have a little crush on him but who wouldn't.

"Hey twin!" Kendra said as I walked in. She was sitting next to ours friends. La'niya and Candace. Their the only two girls we trust at this school. I met La'niya before I met Candace, Candace is more of Kendra's friend then mine but I could still trust her.

"Heyy, y'all going to homecoming next month?" I asked them. Home coming is in five weeks and we all haven't been asked yet. Of Course Candace and La'niya are gonna have dates soon their cheerleaders.

"I don't know..I went last year, it was lame. We should all do something like have a sleepover instead of going." Candace said.

"Yeah I don't even like homecoming. But we all are definitely going to prom." La'niya said pulling out a bag of flamin hots.

"Well I guess we'll have a big sleepover at my house!" I said excited. I looked at Kendra and saw she was just looking at her desk.

"Twin you cool with the sleepover?" I asked. It's not like she has anybody to go with anyways.

"Uhh..yeah. I guess if that's what everybody else wants." She said getting her stuff out for class.

•••